test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stipend missing can't contact support

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So I've used two web browsers now 1 set on no security options (IE the latest version) and no adblockers whatsoever can't get the webpage to load on that one either.

I've been redirected three times to www.perfectworld.com support.perfectworld.com and another perfect world contact form page for those having my problems NONE of which are loading AT ALL.

I need a way of contacting support that doesn't require a browser because obviously something is happening over there on your end that isn't allowing a standard web browser to load the contact us pages.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• geekasylumgeekasylum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have had issues with the Perfect World support web site endlessly redirecting my browser (I also tried several modern browsers) back to the same redirecting page. I did manage to file a ticket under another category, albeit with some difficulty a lot of frustration, and a little creativity. BOTH times I have gotten the response that they are aware of the issue (I have the emails to back this up).

The first time was over a year ago, just after the switch to the PWE website (from the old Cryptic one... which worked) and the last time I tried to lodge a support ticket was about 9 months ago. Both times, the reply was that they're aware of the redirection issue.

Its one thing to be aware of it, but surely, after OVER a year, they could actually DO something about it. As a Paying Lifetime member I feel Im entitled to a little support every now and then, but the current PWE support web site is broken, they know its broken, and Im afraid, they dont seem to care (They have had ample time to demonstrate otherwise).

Don't hold your breath.

If any support person cares to check my facts, look up Reference #120709-000686 and #121127-000016

Naturally, I dont bother lodging tickets via the web site any more.

I did get a response to a recent ticket I lodged in-game, so you might try the in-game bug reporting options.
    --
    Player since July 2010. KDF Sci: 11,230 Accolade Points as at Jan 2015
  • reinawattreinawatt Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It looks like everyone hasn't received their stipend for a few months, still waiting on mine from May, June, last month and this month. The PWE Support has gotten increasingly worse, a prime example that they care little for being of any help while only wanting the money, seeing us as little more than cash cows.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes same here, don't think they care that they aren't giving us the stipend.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They definitely need to do something about this, I didn't pay that much money just after beta to be treated like this months down the road and quite frankly I don't care that this is typical of a merge with another parent company they need tofix this problem once and for all.

We need an in game option to report this problem because that's where we are experiencing it, in game. We don't got to their website to buy items in the STO store we go into the game to access the store.

I'm planning on putting a ticket in game as well to see their response.

I'm also planning on taking this to the bbb and other organizations to see if that will bring about a better option for support. They update the game for the store items they need to update the game for support items regarding account issues as well!
  • xsharpexxsharpex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    customer service here is a joke. you can try sending an email to customerservice@perfectworld.com, but there's no guarantee that anyone will read it or if your problems will be solved. honestly, they need a dedicated support staff to address the very many issues players are having.

other games have live support chat, where technicians solve your problems immediately. I had two such issues that were taken care of on the spot. granted, I waited a while to connect to the technicians, but it was worth it. anywho, if you do decide to use the email, a previous post by branflakes says to put billing in the subject line.

anyway, best of luck -- I know you'll need it. I just hope one day someone at cryptic will get a clue.

[edit]

they don't care about the BBB. you should still lodge that complaint, though.
    http://www.bbb.org/sanjose/business-reviews/video-games-dealers/cryptic-studios-in-los-gatos-ca-221613
  • geekasylumgeekasylum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    reinawatt wrote: »
    It looks like everyone hasn't received their stipend for a few months, still waiting on mine from May, June, last month and this month.

I havnt had any problems. I dont normally check when and what I receive, but I can tell you I got August's just a few days ago, on the 12th I think.
    --
    Player since July 2010. KDF Sci: 11,230 Accolade Points as at Jan 2015
  • ridantonridanton Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And I was hoping I was having a rare issue. I subbed for june/july using one of the pre-paid gamecards, never got a stipend either month. I definitely won't resub until this is resolved.

Customer support is non-existent as I'm also getting the re-direct loop, and have been for as long as I can remember trying to use it.

Nevermind the bugs that have been around since I started and all the new ones since LoR. But I guess the free stuff was supposed to make me forgive and forget all that.

On a side note, I have a number of friends with lifetime subs and their stipends went through.