test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lobi Crystals

fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
I would like Cryptic to consider making Lobi Crystals Account Bind instead of Character Bind. I have 8 characters 4 of which I have opened lock boxes and received Lobi crystals for each of them to purchase items in the consortium, however, since I would accumulate an odd number of Crystals in the end I have 3 characters with 1 or 2 crystals left and have been sitting in their bank, taking up space and being wasted. Now I know that there are 1 crystal purchase items, however, I would rather consolidate the lobi crystals to one character and purchase a larger item.
image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
Post edited by fliporican on

Comments

• snopelsnopel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I second this, I have multiple lobi's spread across my characters.

It would be nice to be able to combine them together.
  • guili1guili1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!

I beg on one's knee, please make Lobi`s a account bind item!
    I have plenty of LobI?s over several chars, not much enough to buy something useful
    But as account bind item, I could buy something real good.
    I have no issue with removing the handful of free Lobi`s from the mission to avoid abuse.
  • architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes, it is a pain. However, I only have 1 character open boxes so he has all the Lobi Crystals.
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    While I agree with you, this deceased horse has been beaten enough...
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They won't do it.
    Why?

Because then you would just collect the 6, 7, whatever-the-# free lobi that are had via the Scavender Hunt and other events, pool all of them from toons that you create and delete; and then you get a free 800 lobi ship without spending a penny.

These are not stupid people.
    They'll not make it that easy to get a ship.
    This would also kill their coveted lock box sales.

Never
    Gonna
    Happen