test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet windows is empty

darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I noticed, that loading the information for the fleet holdings is very slow.

But in the last, the infomation is very often not loading for my fleet. All holdings are on Tier 0 with no active projects. Sometimes a mapchange helps, sometimes not. Other players has also this issue.

Is your database so slow?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by darthpetersen on

Comments

• Options
    humblesheephumblesheep Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Happens a lot recently, just log off/on or change location, both usually bring it all back.
  • Options
    fihillfihill Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have this problem as well, and it is getting more frequent.
  • Options
    sevenschasersevenschaser Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have noticed this happening a lot too and the only way to solve it is by changing characters.

I have noticed some other bugs with the fleet window such as:
    - Sometimes contributions go missing (recently contributed about 20k dilithium and when changed between multiple character then back to the first character it is all gone)
    - When a Romulan character contributes duty officers you only get 200 fleet credits not 300.

I know the follow is not fleet related but figured would mention it:
    It seems like my science commendation points are frozen with only 300 or so to go before I can hand in a commendation report even though I have gotten close to 500 since then.
  • Options
    darthpetersendarthpetersen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This problem gets very annoying. A few times a day, the fleet holdings are on tier 0. The content of the fleet holdings is not loading. Have the developers allready remember this bug?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,450 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am sure they know about it... Since there are workarounds, however, I doubt it is a high priority on their "To Do" list.

Like a previous poster stated, if you hit "M" or your Map Key and "Change Instance", your problem is usually solved.

I have dealt with this issue many times myself and this workaround has not failed me yet.

If you are in an area where you cannot change instances, you can always hit "Esc" and select "Change Character". Select the character you were on and it should also fix the problem.

Enjoy :)
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix