test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Change of KDF BOff rarity

zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
edited June 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It is ridicolous, i have reported this several times now.

I'm adding efficent very rare Lethean Bridge Officer (ENG/SCI) from the Attendanceroster to the Bridgecrew. Everytime after i have added them, they are only rare.

There is a great difference in EC-prices on the Exchange between rare and very rare.

How often am i supposed to report this???? :mad:
This is Crypticverse... :mad:
Post edited by zeratk on

Comments

• monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gorn bridge officers on KDF side have the same problem. I have 1 I purchased as very rare quality from the exchange and it changed to rare quality once commissioning it. I think for the Gorn boffs it has to do with their required trait, Basic Reptilian Strength. Very rare quality boffs have no "Basic" traits. They have 2 that are "Superior" (or 1 superior and 1 space trait) and 2 that are "Standard". (standard traits don't say "standard", they just have the trait name. Basic traits will say "Basic" and superior will say "Superior" in front of the trait names.)

http://www.stowiki.org/Bridge_officer#Rarity

The Lethean probably has a required trait like the Gorn that is goofed up.
  • bienenwolfbienenwolf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The same to me with the lethean boffs.

They ALL become downgraded ONE OR TWO GRADES when I activate them.
    Purple becomes blue, blue becomes white.

Naturally nobody replies to tickets about this. Ah... the dont care too I guess.
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited April 2014
    Same for Saurians for years now.

Applause for that astounding bugfixing in years.
  • zeratkzeratk Member Posts: 409
    edited June 2014
    to point a finger at
  • kingsporekingspore Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The important thing here is the traits, actual rarity of a bridge officer has no direct effect on anything, other than identifying what traits they have.

The actual thing you should be concerned with is if the traits actually changed between the time when you bought them and the time when you actually added them to your crew.
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2014
    We are aware of the issue, but there's a limited number of people who can fix this and they are under a heavy work-load.
    STO QA Team
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    We are aware of the issue, but there's a limited number of people who can fix this and they are under a heavy work-load.
    Thank you, crypticfrost.

Q: Is there any possibility of this issue being added to the release notes, under "Known Issues"?