test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

After patch on 7/25 Game lags, and is unplayable

webdeathwebdeath Member Posts: 1,570 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Before 7/25's patch, The game was fine. No "Lag" Issues. Game ran fine. Since the update, I have been seeing a severe decrease in performance. No matter the map, the game is severely slow.

Processor: Intel I7 3.4ghz
Video: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 ti
Ram: 8GB
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by webdeath on

Comments

• grnthumbgrnthumb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I believe I suffer from the same issue. Game usually runs great but after the patch it is unplayable.
  • kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited July 2013
    not quite the same problem but logging into say Risa zone will be very stuttery for a min or more then it seems to sort itself out and everything is fine until game crashes out randomly when switching characters.

edit: this is interesting after the most recent crash the standard launcher automatically ran the force verify files subprogram, but it is actually showing the progress in the standard patching bar area on the lower left side (10gb is a big directory to check it seems :P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eab99eab99 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have started having the same problems recently. A couple weeks ago it was running fine now I can't play cause of lag no matter where I am at in game. Its even a pain to try and do my Duty officer assignments cause half the time when I click a button it doesn't register it.

Everything else runs fine, I have a good connection, and have tried running it at work and still have the same problems.