test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UGC issues

snopelsnopel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I had just gone out to buy a ultimate game card but I'm unable to redeem it. When I try to charge my zen I enter my card's pin it forces me to create a account.

When trying to create an account after typing in all my personal information I just get a message saying "System error, please try again later". I have tried all the other ways to create account but none of them work =(

Is there anything I can do? or Is Ultimate Pay just a terrible service?
Post edited by snopel on

Comments

• spectpspectp Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I got the exact same problem. Sigh.

This is the message I got from UltimatePay.com support (which is on a separate authentication apparently)

Thank you for contacting PayByCash/UltimatePay! We regret any inconvenince caused to you while attempting to log in to your UltimatePay account. Unfortunately, due to technical issues, you will not be able to log in to your UltimatePay account at this time. Our technical team is working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
  • skizznzskizznz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same problem here, I've been in touch with ultimatepay and they seem to be trying to help me but the only reason I purchased a UGC in the first place was the bonus zen... Reckon perfectworld will come to the party if they fix it after the 31st?
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited July 2013
    Hi Captains,

Please take a look at my post here -- hopefully it helps! http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=11691051#post11691051

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=