test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Assignment: Bribe Ferasan for Information about Jem'Hadar in Sector

tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
Hi everyone, I'm trying to complete the Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar assignment chain, but I can never find the fourth mission as listed above.

I regularly circle all the areas around DS9 as the wiki sugggests but it never seems to come up. Confusingly it's also listed as a trade mission so I can't use any of my department heads to find it.

Any ideas other than just hope and pray that I find it?

Thanks
Post edited by tc10b on

Comments

• anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sometimes it helps looking at what your officers have to offer (so not just the normal and personal lists).
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been sort of scanning them, but it never seems to come up. I'll keep trying though. Thanks for the reply.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Check the wiki, search for 'assignment chains' and you'll get a list of all the chains. Drill down into the specific chain and mission, and it has a map of the sectors where that mission will occur. No sense looking for that mission in, say Alpha Centauri block.

(OK, that's a guess from memory. It *may* in fact be available in AlCent space, but I don't know without looking, and for some reason the wiki tends to make Firefox on my computer do bad things, so I won't look for you.)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • teufelhunden0317teufelhunden0317 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've checked the Wiki. I proceeded to all the map locations for three days after every zone reset time. Nada...Alpha Centauri is not listed in the list.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just gotta keep checking then. It's random. You could look for a week or more, and it'll show up the *moment* you log out to go sleep.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax