test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summon Hangar Drones DOES replace current ones.

nynjasquirrelnynjasquirrel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the release notes it says:

"Activating your Hangar Bay while pets are already summoned will no longer replace active pets, but will only fill in missing pets."

This isn't true. On my Scimitar activating this IS replacing my current 5-star drones with 0-star new drones.
Post edited by nynjasquirrel on

Comments

• doalxkdoalxk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Guess they need to add it to the list from the patch notes.

All qualities of the following pets are still replacing active pets if launched while all hangar wings are full:
    Tholian Mesh Weavers
    Jem'Hadar Attack Ships
    Fer'jai Frigates
    Bird of Prey Raiders
    Marauding Force
    Stalker Fighters
  • sheepdog911sheepdog911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish Cryptic would give us an idea of when they planned on fixing these. It's very disappointing to have your 5-star pets be replaced by a new ones.

My situation is that I have the attack ship and the last I heard these pets were still broken as it is and now to add this to their list of brokenness is just unacceptable.
  • corvallecorvalle Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wish Cryptic would give us an idea of when they planned on fixing these. It's very disappointing to have your 5-star pets be replaced by a new ones.

My situation is that I have the attack ship and the last I heard these pets were still broken as it is and now to add this to their list of brokenness is just unacceptable.

The first mistake was wasting EC on the attack ship lol. There are far better frigate pets in the game now.
  • sheepdog911sheepdog911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    doalxk wrote: »
    Guess they need to add it to the list from the patch notes.

All qualities of the following pets are still replacing active pets if launched while all hangar wings are full:
    Tholian Mesh Weavers
    Jem'Hadar Attack Ships
    Fer'jai Frigates
    Bird of Prey Raiders
    Marauding Force
    Stalker Fighters
    corvalle wrote: »
    The first mistake was wasting EC on the attack ship lol. There are far better frigate pets in the game now.

Like what? I prefer to keep my JH Dread partly because it's like an assault cruiser with the BoFF layout so any frigs that you recommend I'd prefer to be compatible with the JH Dread.
  • artanisenartanisen Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    add on the list of problems for me.
    1. pets disappear when they are to far away from ship.

2. pets need full impulse when told to dock.

other wise they will disappear when to far away
    from ship.
  • pissycutapissycuta Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Add to the list of problems (from an Infected ESTF experience after which i just closed the game seeing how much they ruined the carrier) Pets in question are Elite Birds of Prey.

1) Pets vanish at random - not sure if "too far" would be the same issue here as they were 8km away from me.

2) Pets totally ignore commands - either the old system / tray bar slot commands or the new one - Hard example" tried to recall my bops, nothing happened, tried to recall them by using the new interface buttons, they clipped for half a second, nothing happened... reslotted Recall to the tray bar, used it... they cloaked but half a second later decloaked and engaged on their own.

3) Pet AI seems even stupider than before, at least with recall / attack you could of set up an alpha strike in the past... now they just fly in wide circles mostly using the turret...

4) Read something in the patch notes about warp core breach starting 1 sec now or something in some cases... you sure you didn't add that to the borg? as the Elite tac cube went 0% and instant warp core breach before anyone could get out of range.