test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This month's Zen

admiralgillisadmiralgillis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So, where's this month's zen? I've gone from one pay period to another without my 500 zen. I heard they were behind this month, but you guys better not forget me.
Post edited by admiralgillis on

Comments

• Options
    admiralgillisadmiralgillis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Posting here in the off chance that one of them will see it, and look at it as I've seen them do in the past. I'm aware that the support tickets are useless. They will make you wait two months to get a canned response on why they can't actually do anything for you.
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You basically won't get it. They will continue to lie to you until they basically contradict even Branflakes himself and tell you that you are imagining a system where you are entitled to stipend, stop whining and leave them alone.

This is the pretty much the verbatim reply I got from "Customer Service"

If you're not LTS I highly advise you to jump ship as the boat on subscriptions is currently filling with water but the band is continuing to play.

Oh and PS the mods love to bury these threads, so prepare for that too.
  • Options
    lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Concur, you won't get the missing stipend. Billing will eventually tell you they paid you knowing that you can't prove them wrong.

Been there, done that.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • Options
    stohansonstohanson Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I submitted a ticket in game for my missing Zen last week and nothing...
  • Options
    standupguy86standupguy86 Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    so they secretly took the stipend away from players and now are swearing up and down those stipends made it to the appropriate accounts.

whats the chances in about 4 or 5 months they totally deny stipends were apart of the deal and that because you agreed to their Terms of Service that they had every right to revoke the stipend if and when they chose.

Wouldnt be shocked to find out that Cryptic/PWE found that they were losing more money through allowing stipends in this game then gaining.
  • Options
    corethlcorethl Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You are wasting your time posting on the forums as the devs posted this a while back to cover their behinds on any complaints about missing stipends.

Furthermore filing a ticket with billing won't do any good because they are telling everyone that their stipends are up to date and nothing is missing, and no one can dispute them because Cryptic/PWE refuses to publish a record of the stipends we earned and when they were awarded.

They just want us to take them at their word that they haven't missed giving out any stipends.

Not sure exactly why you think a published record will be any more honest than what they tell you. If you don't trust them when they tell you that your stipend has been paid, why would you trust a published record from the same people? Wouldn't they publish the same stuff they told you?

I can confirm (at least on my account) that stipends have resumed. I missed May and June because I had 1000 extra zen slapped in my account in April; I received July's stipend last weekend. Being the paranoid sort, I've been tracking my Zen pretty much from day one, but it seems that they've gotten my account right for this month, at least.

All this said, it does seem rather silly to hold back Zen transactions for a game (or an account)-even if they just have a display available for the last twenty transactions, plus or minus. They're clearly tracking the transactions already, so it can't be a database issue. This whole mess could've been avoided (okay, lessened-conspiracies are everywhere!) if this info was available to the players.
  • Options
    trillscientisttrillscientist Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The problem is not that billing support is lieing.
    It's that they usually don't even READ the tickets.

I filed a ticket a few weeks ago that I had not received my stipend in June. I got the standard autoreply that I might have gotten too many Zen in April.
    Except I did not subscribe in April, I was not even playing this game in April.
    When I told them so I got an autoreply that said that regular subscribers get their stipend a few days after the payment clears.
    So I told them (again) that I did not have a subscription in April or May and that I did not receive my stipend for June.
    I asked them again (politely) to check the stipend for my account, and to tell me exactly when I had supposedly gotten it (including before/after balances).

And guess what - a few days later my ticket got resolved, and I got my stipend.
    You have to be very patient and you have to explain things very simply, using easy words and short sentences. Treat them like little kids - you won't get anywhere with screaming and threats. Patience and repetition is the key. After a while somebody will actually read (and comprehend) your ticket and you will get help.
  • Options
    puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    you should always post. cause "if" cryptic is being shady, and or not taking care of the issue (weather they say they did or not) it should be out in the open.. that way, anyone looking to purchase a lifetime or thinking of joining the game should and will be able to see any problems they might run into..

i love how somepeople on here have the mentality that if you dont speak about it, it doesnt exist..

i have not played the game in over 2 months now.. as of when i logged off last, i was 2 months behind on my stipened, and i did not recieve a double dose... (i keep very good records of my zen purchases, and my stipened). i am currently patching the game so i can check my mail, and if my zen isnt up to date, then i will let yall know..
  • Options
    puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ok.. just logged in, and i am minus 1k zen from where i should be.. id file a support ticket, but since i dont plan on logging back in again for along long time, i wont be able to keep on it.. this is one of the bigger reasons i have quit the game..
  • Options
    shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Mine came just fine and in accordace with what I was told to expect. Basically I got doubled up on in May so I ddn't get June and my July stipend came on time so I'm back on track.
  • Options
    whoami2whoami2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I Think I've posted some tickets about the missing zen and still nothing in a month?
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The tally for my zen has been stationary at 3,700 for past three months and as yet support hasn't produced any positive results.
  • Options
    organicmanfredorganicmanfred Member Posts: 3,236 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have received mine today.