test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot claim Daeinos

smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Tribble - Bug Reports
I cannot claim the Romulan vetship from any shipyard vendor, despite the UI displaying that I have one requisition token, after asking the vendor for one, and having free ship slots. Relogging or creating a new tribble clone does not fix this.

See that the "Buy Ship" button is greyed out, yet I own a token:
http://i.imgur.com/ZzdNqOo.jpg
EnYn9p9.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• madmansnipes007madmansnipes007 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2013
    Same happened to me
  • admiralm0ttadmiralm0tt Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    same exact thing also happened to me. cannot claim.
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same here.
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • reximuzreximuz Member Posts: 1,172 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    When you talk to the Ship Requisitions guy at Romulan command look at his options more closely, you need to request the paperwork for the ship first, then you can claim it through the store.
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    reximuz wrote: »
    When you talk to the Ship Requisitions guy at Romulan command look at his options more closely, you need to request the paperwork for the ship first, then you can claim it through the store.

I have already done that, which is why the screenshot shows I have 1 1000 day token.

Also perhaps related is the fact that I can no longer claim any C-store ships that I own but have previously dismissed, such as the Scimitar variants and the low level refits. The Buy Ship button is similiary greyed out. The C-store seems to be some old version, with no Romulan ships and no Odyssey, Kumari, Vesta or Bort.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have already done that, which is why the screenshot shows I have 1 1000 day token.

Also perhaps related is the fact that I can no longer claim any C-store ships that I own but have previously dismissed, such as the Scimitar variants and the low level refits. The Buy Ship button is similiary greyed out. The C-store seems to be some old version, with no Romulan ships and no Odyssey, Kumari, Vesta or Bort.

double check you have free slots. this is tribble and may have a different number to holodeck.

if not then it would seem a bug if you can see the ship, have the token and cant claim.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not able to claim it on my LTS either :(
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

edited July 2013
    double check you have free slots. this is tribble and may have a different number to holodeck.

if not then it would seem a bug if you can see the ship, have the token and cant claim.

Quadruple checked, even discharged all ships aside from the current on one clone, still nothing.

There are some ships I can claim, such as boxed mirrors and the Danube.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I cannot claim the Romulan vetship from any shipyard vendor, despite the UI displaying that I have one requisition token, after asking the vendor for one, and having free ship slots. Relogging or creating a new tribble clone does not fix this.

See that the "Buy Ship" button is greyed out, yet I own a token:
    http://i.imgur.com/ZzdNqOo.jpg

Me to.

/10char
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • naeviusnaevius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I would copy over your character from holodeck again, log in, wait to see if you get vet messages, then log out and back in.

I've had similar weirdness before.
    Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
  • hylanvahrhylanvahr Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I echo all these reports, but I wrote the details out in my in-game bug report on the Tribble server. Ticket ID #42,214. I also reported this on the Tribble patch notes thread for July 16, 2013.
  • sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I think the issue may be with the actual days on players' account; I am an LTS, but am at 990-days for active account. I do not think TRIBBLE was set up to register LTS status as equal to full Veteran access, to include 1000-day ships. :confused:
    edited July 2013
    sentinel64 wrote: »
    I think the issue may be with the actual days on players' account; I am an LTS, but am at 990-days for active account. I do not think TRIBBLE was set up to register LTS status as equal to full Veteran access, to include 1000-day ships. :confused:

You could say that, however, there are people who are able to test it with less than 1000 days, and some that have over 1000 that can't.

There is definitely a bug somewhere...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• cuatelacuatela Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    You could say that, however, there are people who are able to test it with less than 1000 days, and some that have over 1000 that can't.

There is definitely a bug somewhere...

Are you sure about that? If you're referring to the image I posted earlier with one of my characters having the 1000-day veteran reward, that's because I'm LTS (which grants all vet rewards).

My actual time is around 975 days, which is most likely why I can't use the Daeinos.

• aetherscapistaetherscapist Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Woah woah woah, hold on just a dam second; according to that screenshot, the Romulan vet ship has a PHASER lotus?? Is that right? That just seems very wrong, I would have assumed it should be a plasma lotus, or at LEAST a disruptor lotus.
    edited July 2013
    cuatela wrote: »
    Are you sure about that? If you're referring to the image I posted earlier with one of my characters having the 1000-day veteran reward, that's because I'm LTS (which grants all vet rewards).

My actual time is around 975 days, which is most likely why I can't use the Daeinos.

I am only going by what others have said. Quite a few people that have well over 1000 days cannot claim the ship, and a fair few with around 300 days that could.

No idea what the problem is though, its a weird one :confused:
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• misterde3misterde3 Member Posts: 4,195 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Woah woah woah, hold on just a dam second; according to that screenshot, the Romulan vet ship has a PHASER lotus?? Is that right? That just seems very wrong, I would have assumed it should be a plasma lotus, or at LEAST a disruptor lotus.

On TRIBBLE, ships very often end up with dummy stats or broken descriptions in their early version.
    The first version of the D'kyr that appeared on the test server was actually called "Varanus" and the D'deridex in the first LoR test versions displayed a turnrate of "2"...so this is nothing to worry about...yet.;)
  • aetherscapistaetherscapist Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    misterde3 wrote: »
    On TRIBBLE, ships very often end up with dummy stats or broken descriptions in their early version.
    The first version of the D'kyr that appeared on the test server was actually called "Varanus" and the D'deridex in the first LoR test versions displayed a turnrate of "2"...so this is nothing to worry about...yet.;)

MAN, OK that's kind of a relief. I'm gonna be kind of upset if it's got a phaser lotus.
  • admiraljohn1701admiraljohn1701 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some reason I have not been able to claim the Daeinos Warbird Destroyer on Tribble. I have 1,066 days into the game and I copied over my VA Romulan from Holodeck to Tribble and cannot claim the ship but I do have the Republic Veteran title. Can this please be fixed this week? I want to try out this awesome ship!
    Actual join date: Aug 2010
    1000+ day veteran :)
  • spartanofborgspartanofborg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    well that really doesn't count at all then because I have friends who are only 300 day vets and are flying the ship?? explain lol
    im over 1000 days (1233 I think) and im an LTS and unable to claim it at all (although I can claim the token for the ship!) so it is definitely bugged
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    In the latest patch:
    • Veteran Rewards
      • 1,000 day ship should now properly grant to all Romulan veteran players.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
    edited July 2013
    In the latest patch:

Yup, and it still doesn't work lol ;)

Edit: Just to show what I am talking about, here is a picture link.

The account I use is an LTS and is a Romulan Vice admiral, but according to tribble and ship requisitions, I am not :confused:
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

edited July 2013
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    Yup, and it still doesn't work lol ;)

Indeed. They clearly don't have a clue about this bug.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • whoami2whoami2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    We need that bug fixed! D:
  • alkeldaalkelda Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hi,

I am one of those LTS on Holodeck that Tribble does not think is one.

I can't even *see* the 1000 day ship in the New Romulus Command shuttlebay/shipyard. The list for me goes to Scimitar and STOPS.

So don't feel so bad that you at least got the token.

I did not even manage that.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    alkelda wrote: »
    Hi,

I am one of those LTS on Holodeck that Tribble does not think is one.

I can't even *see* the 1000 day ship in the New Romulus Command shuttlebay/shipyard. The list for me goes to Scimitar and STOPS.

So don't feel so bad that you at least got the token.

I did not even manage that.

ah so im not the only person who cant view the 1000 days veteran ship in the shipyards wanted to see it but could not was wondering if there was something wrong on my end.

well atleast i know its on craptics end they need to fix the bugs before dropping more TRIBBLE on our heads.