test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Force Costume 2 & 3 unlocks bug/glitch.

edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
Anyone else having an issue where in you don't have access to the Omega Force helmet or the Omega Force Harvester helmet :confused:

I've unlocked ALL the STF - S.O.T.O. (Omega Force) accolades as well as associated costume unlocks from the Rep system. Yet I'm missing the helmets. I've had the Omega Force helmet pre-expansion. But only noticed I lost access to the helmet after I unlocked the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade, and its accompanying Omega Force Costume 3 project, and tried to equip that helmet :mad:

Maybe you've had the same problem but overcame it by doing certain things. Any assistance would be helpful. I've put up a ticket in-game but who knows when they will reply. Even then I don't consider a generic generalized response in the least bit helpful.
Post edited by edwarlord on

Comments

• usskeystoneusskeystone Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wondered if anyone else was having this same issue. I put in a ticket for this THREE DAYS AGO. I've been trying to get the Shadow Operative accolade since the STFs were first introduced, and now that I have finally succeeded, I'm met with this absolute buzzkill.

The helmet options I had previously unlocked are unavailable.

The MACO Type 3 armor became available after the latest patch, but the Shadow Operative accolade is still jammed up, and I can't get the Omega Type 3 armor because of it.

Help me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,471 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Feel free to submit character@accout name to this thread, as this is a known bug from SEASON 7!
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=616691&page=21
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • age03age03 Member Posts: 1,664 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I was wondering though what is the big difference between MK 11 and 12 as I got enough marks saved for 11s?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
    USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
    Star Trek Gamers
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,471 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Mx XII give access to a couple more details, including the coveted helmet, not to mention the usual imporved performance over lower mark gear.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • raklau1971raklau1971 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm also having this issue, I have 2 Fed and 1 KDF that had all Mk XII ground gear prior to the Omega rep system.

Now I am unable to equip helmet's on 1 fed and 1 kdf, I haven't touched my third in fear of losing the helmet.

On my Romulan Fed I have both Mk X and MK XI Omega ground gear with the costume projects done but when I go to the tailor the Omega costume does not even show up on the drop down list, all I see are Uniform,Off Duty,MACO and Formal.

I also sent a ticket but it was closed out and never responded to...
  • edwarlordedwarlord Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Its good to know that it wasn't just me. My ticket still has yet to be addressed, lol.