test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heres a bug - Crystalline Fireworks

cwwcstalkercwwcstalker Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Now I have played crystalline entity hundreds of times until today when the darn thing gets under 30% you basically die. I have entered it a few times today and within 5 seconds of attacking it while its hp is under 30% you will either have blown up or at 20% hull. I run a eng sovi and never have I experienced this before. I always run elite usually come out in first place.
Post edited by cwwcstalker on

Comments

• zanzal0zanzal0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't think this is a bug. The person the CE hates the most seems to get hit for 5-20k per hit every second or so on elite. I don't really know how it works but it increases as the CE's hp drops.

You are probably going to have to change your strategy a little:

1. Check/reduce your point allocation in the 'Threat' skill (if your number 1 in damage you don't need the extra threat).
    2. Make sure you have decent anti-proton resists and shield regen.
    3. Keep moving, the CE has decent accuracy, but not enough to hit you every time. A few missed shots will give you time to recover.
    4. Know when to leave weapons range and heal (this is a last resort).
  • cwwcstalkercwwcstalker Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well my threat is 0, never put any points into that. Whether I move for the added defense bonus or stay stationary it equals the same death lol

To me talking about shield regen is funny as I have the assimilated xi borg set and skill points max out shield ability's. I have a ton of healing ability's like epts and hazard emitters and reverse shield polarity. Plus miracle worker.

Anyways point being I am a super tank... I never had a problem with the crystal bs machine until today. always could stay stationary and just heal my way to first place by putting out constant dps.

Now either my water beside my is actually whiskey or the devs changed something in the last patch.
  • cwwcstalkercwwcstalker Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh and like I said it once i cross the 10km threshold I got 3 seconds to live. there is no healing or I should say no emount of healing I can possibly do in 3 seconds to save my life. It is so bad that I don't even have time to grab my grapefruits n run because even using EM doesnt save my life. It goes like this

1st second 45% hull lost forward shield
    2nd second 19% hull again no shield regen recovers my forward or any facing shield
    3rd second me hitting EM trying to escape but BOOM!

respawn - get within 10km
    same
    same
    same

This has only happened today and never before.

Since the constant crashing that every one is experiencing today I will bet anything that the last patch the devs pickled something mean in the pooper this time.

Or they decided to turn the Crystal bs machine into the death cigars and we all know what they are like when they aggro on you in elite lmfao
  • zanzal0zanzal0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yeah I know what you mean about dying in 3 seconds.. Checked the log and CE is hitting for about 20-30k per hit every 3 seconds to 5-6 targets at time. Not real sure about the numbers though since I haven't been parsing very long. A few things don't look right, for example damage dealt on some attacks is higher than the base damage of the attack... Could be a buggy log parser, but perhaps this should be looked at.