test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Exile Fleet - Dilithium Mine - Tier 1 - Limited Time Special - Let in the Starlight

saegiosaegio Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The above mentioned Dilithium Mine Limited Time Special did not show up after completion.

Special circumstances apply because we completed the special before we actually had the interior map. We were assuming that it would show up once the tier 1 major upgrade was completed and the interior map unlocked. But the special did not show up so we cant let in the star lights :(

I hope this will be fixed or at least that one of the fleet leaders gets back the 200k Dilithium so we could just fill it again

Kind Regards

Exile Fleet
[SIGPIC]2e0slyf.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by saegio on

Comments

• margus3margus3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yes we completed it before it hit tier 1 Its completed but not showed up in tier 1 when we got interior we made tikets but no answers so far. This canbe reset and we get it to our interior. Limited time specilal rerun not help us because its completed.
  • dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My fleet has the same problem... Finished the special project weeks ago, and just got access to our interior last night. There are no open windows that I can see, at least none like what shows up in the Dev Blog: http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=922671
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I can confirm this. My KDF fleet had this project completed so fast, I didn't even see it before logging into the game the day it was released. My fleet has completed ALL 200k Dil vanity projects for fleet, embassy, and dil mine to date.

We have tier 1 dil mine and I went to check it out a couple days ago and didn't see any open windows on the ceiling. The floor was opened up and the EV suits handing in front of what looks like a large door (possibly the door to the exterior map once you meet the requirements) for the second vanity project.

This was pretty asinine to require tier 1 dil mine before you could enter the interior map and having a vanity project the day of release to "enhance" the interior map. They should have foreseen problems with this.

My fed fleet I joined recently still has a day or 2 before the project finishes for our tier 1 dil mine and they seem to have completed all or most of the various vanity projects. Like my KDF fleet, the project for the second dil mine interior enhancements was completed in the first or second day of release and I'm sure they've done all the other projects as well. Lots of vanity stuff in our embassy and starbase.

Edit: Hmmmm...... http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=922671
    Windows will open up on the second floor of the interior of your dilithium mine. It will also open up the ceiling between the first and second floors...

Dev blog that announced the dil mine fleet holding: http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=921251

I see no mention of it in the dev blog, but in game looking in the fleet window, I see that tier 3 grants access to the second floor of the interior map. As you can see in the dev blog for this vanity project, the windows to the outside are on the second floor, but you can't get to the second floor until you have a tier 3 mine. This may also be preventing the changes from taking effect because of it. I didn't see any windows on the ceiling showing the second floor above, as per the dev blog.
  • saegiosaegio Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    so this is actually not a bug? but why make this project first then and not after the entrance one?
    [SIGPIC]2e0slyf.jpg[/SIGPIC]