test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ΩXIII - OmegaXIII is recruiting players new to STO and Veterans alike! - ΩXIII

vesyndaivesyndai Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Earth Spacedock
Fleet Omega XIII - Fighting back Klingon, Borg and Undine Baddies since Closed Beta

http://www.omegaxiii.com

We are Fleet Omega XIII, a fleet that takes great pride in the diversity, organization, and members of our fleet. We boast a diverse player-base, made up of gamers from around the world, in almost every time zone, with varying levels of MMO-gaming experience and Trek Fandom level. Whether we are drawing the "line here, this far, no further!" with the Borg in a STF, doing Dailies or helping out new recruits/players level up alts in our ongoing "there and back again" fleet events, our emphasis is on fun: creating it and making sure fleet members are having a ton of it.

As a potential recruit, we offer you daily run fleet events, an organized fleet website where you can request events, post images of your mighty starship, and hang out with fellow fleetmates in our very own IRC channel. We also offer lines of advancement to fleet leadership positions, based on participation in fleet events. So what are you waiting for?! Your next pon farr cycle?! (If so, good luck) Sign up today and start exploring the final frontier in the company of some of the most awesome players you'll find on this side of the Bajoran Wormhole!

Some of our activities:

*Talk live with members on Mumble!

*Fleet Actions - Blast through the FA and earn your Romulan or Nukara Marks with your Fleetmates!

*Elite STF Runs - Get assistance from our skilled veteran players with collecting Omega Marks!

Our motto is to have fun, if you are not having fun then stop what you are doing and do something that is.
Post edited by vesyndai on

Comments

• ussgamisouussgamisou Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    o7 welcome aboard to all new members :)
  • kjopmannkjopmann Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ooooo! You're accepting new members now? My application will be in the mail asap!

Yay! O13 is recruiting!
  • godimasgodimas Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sign me up!
  • vesyndaivesyndai Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can only join once Forge. :D
  • kevtoonkevtoon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where do I sign up (ps...total n00binator here)
  • vesyndaivesyndai Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can contact @neotekgeek in game, or simply register at our site at:

www.omegaxiii.com and indicate you have not yet received an invite.
  • theshockcable#5344 theshockcable Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    these guys are nothing but cowards and rip off artists. they rip people off by setting a fleet mark mandatory donation of 100k. next you'll never be in any kinda of authority position, because they have their own click, if you know what i mean. Basically, once you figure out you'll never get a ship from these guys nor be able to move their ridiculous fleet forward by playing by their rules. You try to have a major talk with the owner, of the fleets and this guy is a major well you know the word . Anyways, apon explaining to these people about their rules and how the normal player wouldn't advance they decided to remove me from the fleet. I was wondering why i left these guys 3yrs ago and my post back then is as true as if i posted it today. these guys haven't changed in three years . still trying to rip people off to advance their fleet. they have no guts to answer any kind of challenge, you give these cowards,for repayment of the hassle of being in their worthless fleet.:mad:

Vesyn,@neotekgeek, come say hi. I have coffee and donuts on my ship, come get some.

-Vincent
    Post edited by theshockcable#5344 on
    ntvylvfc7y83.png