test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aquarius Scale Problem

pennylongpennylong Member Posts: 199 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Is anyone else getting this?

I logged into my alt to play with my Fleet Aquarius and it's suddenly HUGE!!!

Almost the same size as a Galaxy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It's not that big. It's only as big as the Galaxy's saucer.

I have no idea on the reasoning, but this started with the launch of LoR.

It is most obvious when launching the Odyssey's Aquarius pet: The ship slides out of the docking bay, goes through start-up and makes some sounds, then suddenly POPs up to about 80% of the size of the Odyssey's saucer.

It is disconcerting, to say the least.
  • sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    yeah i also made 1 ticket about it and some posts here , never got an answer. it just a cesmetical issue i know but i cant barely play as it just doesnt look right anymore.
    "Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • romeogolfromeogolf Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have the same problem, it's awful playing the tact oddy as it is.
    I opened a thread but didn't get a response.
    Some people says that it was rescaled becouse the PvP players complained that it was difficult to target.
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    That can't be true because the Prometheus MVAM sections and the Hogh'Sus are still tiny. There's also a post hidden somewhere in bug reports saying the issue is being investigated. Though it is driving me crazy not being able to launch my Aquarius without it looking ridiculous.
  • northrimnorthrim Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    After I finished the Romulan storyline I wanted to continue playing with my federation character (Odyssey tactical). At some point this huge-aquarius-bug started bugging me so much that I could not continue playing the game. Sounds crazy but that's the way it is.

And there is this other bug with BOFFs on away missions. When I walk slowly, they don't walk normal anymore. Instead they "freeze" to statues and follow me in an awkward "trembling" way.

...sigh...