test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher Says Ready and PATCH insted of ENGAGE

shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
edited July 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Launcher bug since launch of LOR, reported it 3 times but the devs seem to have no clue as to what i am referring to :/

Insted of ENGAGE it says PATCH

oh and i have to highlight the ready part to check to see if it is truly ready, cuz mine just doesn't show for some reason (font seems to be the same color as the background :?

I even tryed the launcher in this link and it still looks like the picture above
ogew7.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shailat wrote: »
    Launcher bug since launch of LOR, reported it 3 times but the devs seem to have no clue as to what i am referring to :/

oh and i have to highlight the ready part to check to see if it is truly ready, cuz mine just doesn't show for some reason (font seems to be the same color as the background :?

I even tryed the launcher in this link and it still looks like the picture above

6-28-13

Still have this bug its verry annoying not knowing that my launcher is aceually ready to well launch the game because the button still says PATCH only way i can find out is highlight the bar to the left and hope it says READY

Please Cryptic FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ogew7.jpg
    edited July 2013
    6-28-13

Still have this bug its verry annoying not knowing that my launcher is aceually ready to well launch the game because the button still says PATCH only way i can find out is highlight the bar to the left and hope it says READY

7-07-13

ogew7.jpg
  • trekkietravistrekkietravis Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Did you try clicking PATCH? I've had this issue before, but I was able to click the PATCH button, the launcher updated, and then the PATCH button turned to ENGAGE.

You may have already tried this, but I wanted to suggest it just in case.

If that doesn't work...have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling STO? Or updating Internet Explorer (which is what the launcher uses)?

A few options...I hope one of them helps! Good luck!
  • alax2011alax2011 Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have this same bug!
    edited July 2013
    Did you try clicking PATCH? I've had this issue before, but I was able to click the PATCH button, the launcher updated, and then the PATCH button turned to ENGAGE.

You may have already tried this, but I wanted to suggest it just in case.

If that doesn't work...have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling STO? Or updating Internet Explorer (which is what the launcher uses)?

A few options...I hope one of them helps! Good luck!

yea i click patch to launch, but that's the problem, if i don't highlight the spot where it says
    "Patching... or READY" and if it is patching, i will cancel a patch in progress,
    and hmm, i use firefox not internet explorer, maybe that is my problem?
    ogew7.jpg