test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Floater not appearing while wearing Beachcomber outfit.

ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
As seen in the image.
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/Beastmaster25/screenshot_2013-07-03-14-58-45_zps3b356a02.jpg
Don't know if it has something to do with the flower accents or the outfit itself. It was working just fine yesterday. Strange thing is my other costumes show it perfectly.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
Post edited by ashkrik23 on

Comments

• nicha0nicha0 Member Posts: 1,456 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Off duty costumes seem to not show the pack, I have several that don't work.
    Delirium Tremens
    Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
    Nothing to do anymore.
    http://dtfleet.com/
    Visit our Youtube channel
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nicha0 wrote: »
    Off duty costumes seem to not show the pack, I have several that don't work.

What's funny is it worked perfectly fine before yesterday on my off-duty outfit.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • therealmaddmatttherealmaddmatt Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you have that particular uniform in your fleet uniform slot (provided you're part of a fleet)? I had the same problem with just one of my toons, despite the other two having the same outfit (Explorer). I swapped out the uniforms in each slot (lots of 'save' and 'load'), and now the floater shows okay.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Do you have that particular uniform in your fleet uniform slot (provided you're part of a fleet)? I had the same problem with just one of my toons, despite the other two having the same outfit (Explorer). I swapped out the uniforms in each slot (lots of 'save' and 'load'), and now the floater shows okay.

It was in a normal costume slot.
  • sardizasardiza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Only thing I can add is that: yea, the visual graphic for the use of a Floater (in a Formal Costume) disappeared for me as well. The single change to my system between seeing and then not seeing the Floater on my system was the removal of Global Agenda via Steam (realized I hadn't touched it in 2 years; had to go!).

Anyway, might be helpful... or not! :D
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've run into the same thing on a female Klingon character- no floater when flying. It worked normally with my basic 50-favor floater, then I upgraded to the Superior and it doesn't show up.

In my case, the floater also seems odd- on the tooltip, below the floater stats, it lists 3 lines like "+3.7 shield regeneration" and so on. Did it crossbreed with a Tribble and gain some powers? :confused: