test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I see monthly zen stipend history

url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
It seems to me in my nearly 4 months of gold membership that I've only gotten my zen stipend once (maybe twice). Is their someplace I can see my zen account history that shows stipend deposits?
Post edited by url1k on

Comments

• lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't believe there is, but your stipend normally is credited on the same day every month.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • url1kurl1k Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks, it looks like I'm another gold subscriber not receiving their stipend. Lots of them in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591 The worst part is that supports response to most of those people seems to be "we gave it to you already - ticket closed." The lack of an official history you can view lets them pretty much say whatever they want. I'll try the ticket but even if they fix my stipend I may skip subbing until the stipend situation is more transparent.
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    url1k wrote: »
    Thanks, it looks like I'm another gold subscriber not receiving their stipend. Lots of them in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=663591 The worst part is that supports response to most of those people seems to be "we gave it to you already - ticket closed." The lack of an official history you can view lets them pretty much say whatever they want. I'll try the ticket but even if they fix my stipend I may skip subbing until the stipend situation is more transparent.

Ya, I lost 1 month out of 3 and got the same response from support. I cancelled my subscription.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • lucuticlucutic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Like I been a lifetime member for a year or more never got a stipen whats that? Hope they fix it soon I would like to see what I have not got for so long lol
  • xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have been a life time member for almost 4 years and up until this month June, they have been consistent in giving my the stipend. I wish cryptic where still running things because you used to be able to view your purchase history that included the stipends. Before the big PWE conversion.
    1kltX02.jpg
  • jplatimerjplatimer Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Same issue here wit stipend...
  • kerwathkerwath Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yeah, same problem. Lifetime sub since launch here and never got my stipend.