test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ships

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Academy
is here availabe ''Boarding party''..to capture ships so we can sell them or something or to keep them for our selfs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    is here availabe ''Boarding party''..to capture ships so we can sell them or something or to keep them for our selfs

no

/tenchar
  • alsalilalsalil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    this is a big fault. we cant capture ships!!!! send boarding partys!!!

and, con some1 tell me how do i sellect which part of the enemy ship to target?
    i mean if i want to disable weapons, how do you do?
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ZOMBIEEEE.... RUUUUNNNNN for your lives...

It's a necro-thread... RUN.

It will eat your brains.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • celavazmycelavazmy Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    no you cant select which part of the ship you capture with "boarding party"; it just disables randomly subsystems and some BOff abilitys.
    If you want to disable a certain subsystem, there are Tac BOff skills called "Taget TRIBBLE subsystems". These skills can disable the certain subsystem (~20% chance).
    edited June 2013
    anazonda wrote: »
    ZOMBIEEEE.... RUUUUNNNNN for your lives...

It's a necro-thread... RUN.

It will eat your brains.

This was a non sense answer. I see how you get that amount of posts. Do you really help?
    celavazmy wrote: »
    no you cant select which part of the ship you capture with "boarding party"; it just disables randomly subsystems and some BOff abilitys.
    If you want to disable a certain subsystem, there are Tac BOff skills called "Taget TRIBBLE subsystems". These skills can disable the certain subsystem (~20% chance).

This was a very handy and well taken reply. Thanks.

Will be in time allow us to capture an entire ship?
    edited June 2013
    alsalil wrote: »
    This was a non sense answer. I see how you get that amount of posts. Do you really help?

This was a very handy and well taken reply. Thanks.

Will be in time allow us to capture an entire ship?

no it will never happen, that you can capture a ship from another player. Some ships are bought with real money. If Cryptic allow this, noone would invest money in this game.

But anazonda got a point, it is sometimes better to open a new thread, especially the thread is older than a year.
    edited June 2013
    celavazmy wrote: »
    no it will never happen, that you can capture a ship from another player. Some ships are bought with real money. If Cryptic allow this, noone would invest money in this game.

But anazonda got a point, it is sometimes better to open a new thread, especially the thread is older than a year.

i meant npc ships. not from real players.
    By the other hand i cant create a new thread yet.
    edited June 2013
    then everyone would fly a Borg Cube :P

i can remember there was a discussion about capture NPC ships, dunno where, but i dont think cryptic/pwe will ever implement this feature.
    edited June 2013
    yes. you are right about the borg cube. But we cant deny it would be a very good implementation, even if we cant get with the captured ship.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    alsalil wrote: »

No... but going against the TOS and reviving a 3 year old post dosent help either.

Thread should be closed...
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas