test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mail still missing.

projectfrontierprojectfrontier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Yo Cryptic, where is the mail at which you "lost during an upgrade"?
Post edited by projectfrontier on

Comments

• sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    edited June 2013
    would be nice to have it back. Would also been nice if i got my 500 Zen every month and all my toons where stuck in one outfit choice.
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • czarnicholas2kczarnicholas2k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also missing all of my 100m worth of mail...
  • ciprianp1ciprianp1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I was wondering about the mail after the patch this thursday. Since they mentioned it was an ''unintended'' effect ( for the ones that believed that), I was expecting to be reverted this week.
    But from what I see this ''unintended'' effect is here to last.
    So here is my puzzle: for a game that has evolved in a tremendous GRIND game, you severelly lack the methods to store these resources.
    Also a while back, capt. Geko was very proud on twitter about the number of ships available in game, but he failled to ''be proud'' about the limit of ships/char. ( I might point out that STO stands for Star Trek Online, and if you remember Star Trek was allways about ships, captains and exploration).
  • tarrennistarrennis Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also missing mails with attached items. With or without these missing items, I am under the 100 attachment limit, if in fact that is the limit, because no one will officially say.

I filed tickets for the missing items I am aware of. But, I get no response. I would like my items back. If they cannot be returned, then I would like to be compensated for them with Energy Credits.