test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Fix Since Temporal Ambassador mission added

kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
If you watch the video you will see what I have had to deal with since temporal ambassador mission was added. All these patches and content and yet I have not gotten any help........... why???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQNvfHVX6Ho
Post edited by kidamar on

Comments

• corgatagcorgatag Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The video is private
  • kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok you can view it now
  • twoofnine1twoofnine1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NOPE This video is private.
    edited June 2013
    kidamar wrote: »
    If you watch the video you will see what I have had to deal with since temporal ambassador mission was added. All these patches and content and yet I have not gotten any help........... why???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQNvfHVX6Ho

With this you can use the support Button at the top. And put it under bug reports, And they will then sort it out. :)
    I'm so happy :D
  • kidamarkidamar Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok this should unlock the video. If it is still private then I dunno what to do.
  • f9thaceshighf9thaceshigh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it sounds like the character was bugged when you left Temporal Ambassador, probably some built in script to disable your abilities during the mission, which didn't get turned off when you left early. Stupid question: did you try running TA again? Maybe completing the mission will clear it.

Don't expect them to magically fix it in some random patch, this sounds like it's an isolated incident that has bugged your particular character. Even if they plugged the hole in TA, I doubt it would fix it for you. QA are going to be more concerned with preventing someone else from having this problem. Keep at it, making a forum post was probably a good start, that'll get their attention better then a bug report from a single person who has this bug.

Be prepared, this may be something that they can't fix, you may just have to start over with a new character. (Seeing as you've had this issue since February, I'd be surprised if you didn't roll a new toon.)

BTW. Fraps is your friend, you'll get much better screen footage with it then you will with that handheld.