test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still Waiting on Support

sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 901 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I submitted several bug reports concerning these issues that have arose since LoR went active.

My Reman KDF toon cannot change outfits. The issue actually started after an update a couple of weeks ago. The outfits I added to the toon are shown and are indicated as optional, but I cannot use them or modify them.

My Fed Sci toon (Kiersten) is in a DS9 Admiral outfit, but the character selection photo still has her in the off-duty outfit (this is the only toon in my list that shows an outfit not currently being worn). No matter what I do, the outfit in the character selection list will not update to the current outfit.

These are esthetic problems, but the amount of time since posting in-game tickets has been long enough to ask about when these nuisances in the game will be resolved. :rolleyes:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• weedfeverweedfever Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have an issue that is preventing me from using my main also , been waiting 11 days already just for email comfirmation that they have recieved the email, MOST long term players are telling me it is a waste of time and effort trying to get tanything fixed here , there is another thread that this will probably get moved into where there is SEVERAL others who are also WAITING ON SUPPORT,

@PWEbranflakes will probably come in an offer some support , but it is nothing more than words to appease you and quieten you down , trying to make light of situations that are infuriating to us as customers, so much so i cancelled my sub :(

DO NOT GET YOUR HOPES UP OF GETTING ANYTHING FIXED BY CUSTOMER SERVICES HERE

sorry to have to say that :( game is awesome , support staff SUCK , i am looking for a new game now , where they appreciate your money , and help you out when you have problems, anyone know any good ones ?