test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friday Screenshots Available - 6/21/2013

pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
We've added 4 new screenshots to the screenshot gallery. Information about our upcoming summer event will be posted in a Dev Blog next week.

Link to the gallery.
Post edited by pwebranflakes on

Comments

• mertyolmertyol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    JETPACKS!. and POWERBOATCORVETTE!

Awesome. Looking forward to it :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now all we need is area appropriate clothing.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • zarxidejackozarxidejacko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Imagoinbobafett all year long!
    2010 is my join date.
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Midsummer Fire Festival Here i come
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Your Wip3Out is showing there, Risian corvette...

..Any chance we can have a few of their weapons or maybe autopilot? :)
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That shirt looks new.

And a starship power boat? Really? Can we race it? Does it go warp 20 and do its warp engines sound like the growling of an anrgy cat?

Next year, can we have a solar sail boat?

Seriously, I hope this is another Tuffli frieghter or something like, and not a warship.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • pwebranflakespwebranflakes Member Posts: 7,741
    edited June 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    That shirt looks new.

And the pants, the lei, and the bare feet :P

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I sure hope that Corvette has some beastly Turn Rate or Driver Coil boost.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Agreed. So, what do the girls get then?
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ze Plane! Ze Plane!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • daboholicdaboholic Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    STO just got its very own Thundercougarfalconbird :cool:
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    malkarris wrote: »
    Agreed. So, what do the girls get then?

Lei'd ?

I want sandals too !
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking good! :)

I hope Risa is allowed to keep those enhancements even after the Summer Event is over.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    antigrav gliding!!! Ok, this is gonna be fun... imprtant question.. is/can it be sandboxy.. so we can.. (ehem) make up a few game of our own? AFter all, theres a lot more players then devs... We CAN come up with good ideas, that work, especially for us!

Love that Risallian Corvette.. Yep, speed, boat... Used for search and rescue I'll bet, to get there in a hurry when transporters just won't do the job. She looks like she got a set of twin absolutly freak'n HUGE impulse units in it, and a thruster back to make a Bird of Prey...Pink ...with envy (was going to say green, but, thats the normal color of BOP's). But thats the off season.. THAT one, the MONTROSE, sports the number 70 in classic racing style..

Ummm, does this mean the KDF and the Romulans are going to get racing uniforms too? Yea yea, KDF, we warriors and all that.. but the Montrose.. Is it Fast? Is it hidiously Dangerous? Does it barely hold together at maximym impulse and one wrong move or impact with a smqall asteroid will shatter the ship and kill the crew! Are there saftey over rides that can be bypassed to make it even more responsive and even more dangerous to the crew and officers? Yes you say? We're in! (make sure to override and officer abilities..or not.. *wicked grin*

don't see any new clothing on the NPC's..hopefully the new clothing is for the players..

(you have no idea how much it irritates me to see NPC's wearing clothing in combinations I cannot...with color paletts I can't use.)

Looks very very pretty.. do we get to keep a version to go play in at after the event?

And if Q shows in those heavy robes he favors...GUYS.... burmuda shorts, sandels, aloha shirt.. shell necklaces, lai's I should hope...

Oh, and just a note...

Risa cannot normally be gotten to by KDF.. gonna cheat the way around this I assume? or is the sector restrictions going to be dropped? (its a bit of a running joke anyway.... you can't open PvP so the point of the restriction is kinda moot)

Khrmaraa sends.
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Brandon said on twitter KDF will get some sort of pass to go to Risa if they don't have Marauder rasied
    GwaoHAD.png
  • voyagerfan9751voyagerfan9751 Member Posts: 1,120 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Now you are just teasing us again. :P

have to admit though, I am looking forward to this.
  • cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I love how the Corvette is named Montrose, I live near a Montrose.
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Corvette looks like something from Mobile Suit Gundam. I'm curious if it was actually at least somewhat inspired by the White Base or any of its other variants.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gallery did not work for me on Firefox and Chrome. Did work on IE for some reason. In Canada, in case the img-cdn in the website address means anything.
  • cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    suaveks wrote: »
    The Corvette looks like something from Mobile Suit Gundam. I'm curious if it was actually at least somewhat inspired by the White Base or any of its other variants.

Was thinking this too, it would be funny if it had a hangar bay. Unfortunately it looks more like a Seed ship than a classic Albion or Grey Phantom.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Somebody is finally getting their Rocket/Gravity BOOTS!!!!!!
    (sorta)

LoL

:D

BTW: Can't get the pics to show up... using Ie-9 (64bit).
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • buddha1369buddha1369 Member Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    suaveks wrote: »

I was thinking more along the lines of that old arcade game, what was it......oh yea
    HYDROOOOOOOOOOOOO THUNDERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.noe-v.com/images/articles/ht02.jpg
  • brigadooombrigadooom Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Interesting...
    ----
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • decker73adecker73a Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also having trouble with the image gallery. I'm also in Canada and attempting to view it in chrome on an android tablet. When I use the option to open in an 'incognito'
    window it works.
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will they be making the skins full body for this or is it all still ending awkwardly at the neck?

Did anybody else see the Corvette and think: "HYDROOO THUNDERRR!!!!"

Will the Grav glider be availible outside the event as well?
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Weirdly I can look at the Corvette picture, but everything else gets me Error 400 Bad Request. Using Firefox.

I get the feeling the 'Vette is from Miami Vice In Spaaaaaaace. We've already got a formalwear jacket, so I guess we just need some Vans and the Omega Force Carbine?
  • helvetiamatt81helvetiamatt81 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks cool! (maybe I should say "hot"!) :cool:

Just hope that we can breed some special kind of Tribble and trade it for Nukara marks! :)
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is the 'Montrose' an allusion to a ship pilot from an ep 'Space race' of Stargate? As they were, you know, racing with similarly built power boat/ships there.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • atatassaultatatassault Member Posts: 1,008 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Catamaran starts out awesome: Two Giant pontoons! Then it ends weak with a 2 thin, curvy bits connecting them. Would have been far better with a mediumish blocky structure connecting them.