test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

EV suits still causing decapitation

monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was on the asteroid mining field to mine dil for the day when I noticed something strange. Another player was missing the top half of their EV suit and their head. This is post June 20, 2012 patch. I thought you guys fixed that.

June 20, 2012 patch notes, under section "General" http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=10915911#post10915911
The heads of players should no longer disappear when activating their EV suit.

Then why the heck am I seeing this? rm25.jpg

Edit: And how many times will it take for you guys to "fix" this issue for good? Seriously. This has to be like the 4th or 5th time I've seen a fix for this exact issue since I've been playing this game. :P
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I saw another player missing their head and noticed that the 2 players I've seen so far both had the same Fed off duty jacket. kn0l.jpg

So out of curiosity I right clicked my character portrait to change outfits and switched to my Mercenary outfit and I too had a missing head. :eek: bbnm.jpg

So I switched to other outfits and chose my Omega costume and again, my head was missing. n54b.jpg

My character is a Federation Human and so far I've only seen this happen on Fed only characters. There may be others it happens to.
  • Options
    dcmstechdcmstech Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes same thing here. Put on my EV suit on in the airlock and only my lower half showed my EV suit my upper half was my MACO costume and my head was gone! :(
  • Options
    classic25classic25 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im also experiencing this whenever i activate the ev suit. I didnt have this before the patch this is new for me.
  • Options
    gekje3gekje3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can someone help me i'm bugged.

when u reach level 10 u can claim a new ship right well i am level 10 then i claimed a ship ad weared it but my mission isin't going further plz help me