I'd like a DOFF of some kind.
    Maybe a Romulan Bartender?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tc10btc10b Member Posts: 1,549 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about they give our characters a passive bonus to mark gain instead of these silly tribbles? A bit like the vet rewards system or the commendation xp bonuses.

It's there and you get the bonus marks without having to lose out on either having to carry a tribble and having it breed or missing out on other buffs that are incompatible.

Oh and I much prefer Doffs; Ang the Vicious, while not used for his intended purpose does a grand job of boosting my CXP gains on new and existing toons.
  • Options
    noven2000noven2000 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ladymyajha wrote: »
    Part of me agrees, I've gotten so many tester tribbles I'm not even sure what to do with them all.

Part of me just thinks they should trash Tribble Playtest rewards all together. I mean really we need a reward to preview really cool stuff, and make it better before launch?

Then part of me likes the darn tribbles.

Well a universal console that allows players to upgrade their pets like the haakona warbird pet from the dual vector with romulan plasma weapons would be a nice reward. Specially if you tested on tribble and purchased the legacy pack.
  • Options
    authuriousauthurious Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey now, as a tribble collector I love catching them all! That being said I'd love to see a dance tribble. :D

Send all unwanted tribbles to me. I'll find a home for them.
  • Options
    burstdragon323burstdragon323 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nope. Give us a unique ship that works like the IDIC Tribble, i.e. It has different stats and BOFF/Weapon Slots depending on Career.
  • Options
    suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's gonna be a Nukara Tribble... I'd be suprised if they gave us something different this time, especially considering there weren't any additional requirements or "tiers" like with Season 5 or 6.

Oh, and I'm sure the tribble is gonna be unique and claimable only once, plus boffs won't be able to use it for whatever crazy reason.
    PyKDqad.jpg