test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems buying zen

sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Trying to buy zen
using a debit card on direct credit card option (which normally works)

Getting an Error try again message from skrill is anyone else having this problem or is it just me??
Live long and Prosper
Post edited by sollvax on

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah I got an error last week using the same method. I checked my wallet though and the zen was there. I figured it was just a display error since it looks like everything went thought. Is your wallet still empty?
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    very much so

Its not getting to the payment processing
    I have now tried multiple times and nothing is happening

Im wondering if skrill themselves have a problem
    Has anyone successfully bought zen from them in the last few minutes?
    say an hour?
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    grouchyotakugrouchyotaku Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You might want to check with your credit card financial institute to see if they've blocked payment. Internet purchases with small gaming companies tend to be labeled as 'suspicious' activity...
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I made a small test purchase on facebook and that works ok

its not even getting to the "verifying " its just bumping back
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    redsnake721redsnake721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chill for about 15 min and it should show up if not you can call billing support at 1-888-344-4478 on Monday after 10am PST
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    As I said its not going to show up
    The transaction is failing before the money is even verified
    so it won't show up because its not this end

all i need to know is if its just me or everyone so I know who to chase
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    breygornbreygorn Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been having problems buying zen through credit card option.
    seems to be a problem with skrill...

if it goes far enough, it asks to verify via sms,
    then it never sends the confirmation code out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    idonotlikethisidonotlikethis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i tried google wallet, usually goes through in 15 minutes, my 5 bucks have been sitting in limbo for like almost 23 hours now. I have gotten 7 separate "receipts" for my purchase and I still don't have my zen... hurray !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having a similar issue. Hit L50, went to buy zen. First try, it went as far as sending the text code, but when I entered it, it simply said something like "can't process the purchase, error occurred." Subsequently, I can't even get to that point--as soon as I hit buy on the little Skrill inset window, I get the error message.

When I tried PayPal, it sends me to the PayPal site with the order information up and I soon as I try to process it, PayPal says "can't process the purchase, error occurred."

I've verified all of my accounts are current and have absurdly sufficient available credit for this purchase.

I've submitted a ticket, but given the lack of official response here, I'm concerned. With both Skrill and PayPal giving me error messages, and my accounts being verified, it's looking like a Perfect World side issue.
  • Options
    dbcopperdbcopper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also "bought" zen this week, sunday night.

Both google and my bank state that the payment was made. It's now been four days and nothing. I go tired of waiting and used ultimate game card and it when right though.

The Devs need to please look in to these complaints.

I tried to call their listed phone number and from 10 am pst to 11 am pst today and got no human to answer.

BranFlakes please read these and get us some help.

My only course of action right now is a chargeback.
  • Options
    mrgrocer56mrgrocer56 Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Running into this issue myself. Got all the receipt emails and still "reviewing."
  • Options
    sean2448sean2448 Member Posts: 815 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here I use a debit card but my isues is allways stuck in review I am trying to get a f mogai +1 lock box keys
  • Options
    ilreddwarfilreddwarf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I contacted their center after having problems with my Google wallet transaction. PW is in the process of fixing the problem with receiving google wallet transactions and has no eta as of 6:48pm today. They suggested using one of their other options until they can fix it.

:eek:
  • Options
    starscrub#7282 starscrub Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "They suggested using one of their other options until they can fix it."

Lol, oh that's a good suggestion. Spend MORE money BEFORE we deliver what you have already paid for. Hell of a good business model.
  • Options
    chrisc85chrisc85 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep, I'm having the same issue. Google wallet, and 7 separate receipts, and the money is shown as taken from my account, yet no zen..

I can't imagine why on earth I was so stupid. You'd think that for a zen event/promotion that they'd make sure that their systems were working properly.. but that sort of goes hand in hand with making sure that you have server stability and make sure that you don't have any crashes.

They seem to be incapable of doing anything except selling imaginary rewards for a game they can't keep online, at prices that outpace the rest of the gaming world by an exponential factor. Two C-store ships will run you the better part of $60 worth of zen.. and that's if you only have 1 character.
  • Options
    medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Glad I am not the only one who had this problem recently... skrill is just not liking my cards, despite they have the funds.

But luckily for me, I am not being charged... it just errors saying it cannot process it for some reason.
    Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    seems they are asking some people for documents you should NEVER allow access to (drivers license , passport) there is no way they are getting those
    Live long and Prosper
  • Options
    buccaneerdtbbuccaneerdtb Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue with PAY PAL.
  • Options
    llmccoyllmccoy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Tried two different cards and PayPal. No luck.
    It's funny how no one ever reads the rules on this forum. "No hate speech directed at others or Perfect World Entertainment staff" especially.

Beware of occasional bad attitude.
  • Options
    maddog0000doommaddog0000doom Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here tryed all payment options and cant complete pruchase. now asking for verfication and forced to log into paypal.

what ever they changed pls undo it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    shyedarshyedar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm unable to buy any Zen aswell, using direct debit as I currently can't use any other methods.

It worked perfectly fine before two days but now I'm constantly getting some unexplained error when trying to finalize my payment.

great stuff~
  • Options
    nveknvek Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have been trying to Buy zen via Credit Card since tuesday and each time is is failure! and there`s nothing wrong with My card! i tried paypal but that failed as well! and Skrill wants me to give them my mobile number so they can give a text verification! which They never do! Guess i`ll have to wait this out and see if The problem gets resolved!:mad: