test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Ground Zero"

theredviola2003theredviola2003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
is broken. Upon completing this mission twice now (in which both times I died numerous times due to the OP warbird 1 shotting me out of existence) when completing the final objective of "Depart System" I am taken back to the over world where my mission is reset back to "Scientific Survey" where I have to "Go To The Hobus System."

I'd rather like to get done with this mission. So please, fix it. I'm not eagar to do this mission for a 3rd time.
Post edited by theredviola2003 on

Comments

• Options
    jeffel82jeffel82 Member Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I haven't encountered this personally, but when you get to "Depart system," you might try hailing Command and collecting your rewards instead, before you warp out. This can sometimes avoid the issue.
    You're right. The work here is very important.
    tacofangs wrote: »
    ...talking to players is like being a mall Santa. Everyone immediately wants to tell you all of the things they want, and you are absolutely powerless to deliver 99% of them.
  • Options
    theredviola2003theredviola2003 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jeffel82 wrote: »
    I haven't encountered this personally, but when you get to "Depart system," you might try hailing Command and collecting your rewards instead, before you warp out. This can sometimes avoid the issue.

I'll try that next time I attempt the mission. I'm still cooling off after being so pissed off at the mission.