test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trying To Sell Fleet Mark Bonus Pools

jshignjshign Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Okay, I have been trying all day to post a pair of fleet mark bonus pools to the exchange and they haven't been showing up at all in the lists for auction. I don't need the bloody things because I don't belong to a fleet and have no intentions of belonging to a fleet.

I've had this bug in the past with items that don't seem to have a proper category.
Klingons: Today, is a good day to die.
Federation: Today, no one needs to die.
Romulans: Today is a good day for somebody else to die.
Post edited by jshign on

Comments

• Options
    bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I believe you mean fleet credit bonus pools, as the fleet mark bonus pools are bound
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Nope, I mean exactly what I said, and they say nothing about being bound to character or account, and can be posted to the exchange. I can find other people's postings of them on there, but mine don't show up at all.
  • Options
    bootybootsbootyboots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jshign wrote: »
    Nope, I mean exactly what I said, and they say nothing about being bound to character or account, and can be posted to the exchange. I can find other people's postings of them on there, but mine don't show up at all.

are you 100% sure?

this is a fleet mark bonus pool, bind on pick-up
    http://i.imgur.com/nvnmekJ.png

This is a fleet credit bonus pool, not bind on pick-up
    http://i.imgur.com/Gho7Znr.png

In any case, there are a multitude of issues with the exchange and its probably looking at an overhaul by the gateway team (maybe, guessing from the interviews)
    House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The problem with these bonus pools in the exchange is that they don't show up in ANY specific category. I've searched all possible categories besides duty officer departments and got nothing. The only way to find them seems to be to set the rarity and search under the 'All' category. Try that.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    bootyboots wrote: »
    are you 100% sure?

this is a fleet mark bonus pool, bind on pick-up
    http://i.imgur.com/nvnmekJ.png

This is a fleet credit bonus pool, not bind on pick-up
    http://i.imgur.com/Gho7Znr.png

In any case, there are a multitude of issues with the exchange and its probably looking at an overhaul by the gateway team (maybe, guessing from the interviews)

Yep, I'm absolutely sure, and it doesn't say "bind on pick-up".

I know you're trying very hard to make absolutely sure that I know what I'm talking about, but I do know what I am talking about with absolute certainty. Thing says "100 Fleet Mark Bonus Pool" no "bind on pick-up" does say "consumed on use."
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You are correct, the pools can only be found under all.

Unlike other items, if you were to post them cheaper then what is listed, it takes a few hours for them to show up at the top of the list.

Boosts sell very well, they will not sell the second you post them.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    cidjack wrote: »
    You are correct, the pools can only be found under all.

Unlike other items, if you were to post them cheaper then what is listed, it takes a few hours for them to show up at the top of the list.

Boosts sell very well, they will not sell the second you post them.

Thanks. I posted mine late last night and they still haven't shown up on the exchange. I'm just going to leave them and see how long it takes for them to show up.