test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Define what is allowed and what not! [Read the TOS/ EULA for information - /thread]]

keysee1990keysee1990 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Hey there dear PW Team!

I would like to have a clear response about using a certain (in my opinion 3rd party-) Tool, what is and has been used by some players ingame. The tool im talking about has the potential to autoreact to ingame actions and read your gameclient-window.

Why are threads about this tool being deleted and why is there NO SINGLE STATEMENT by any authority?

If i get banned for writing this then please tell me at least why and what youll do about this situation.

Greetings
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    chulaksaviour1chulaksaviour1 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wouldnt that account to B***ing :/

Shame people feel the need to amount to such measures
    The distinctiveness of your ice-cream, will be added to our own. Resistance is brain freeze

Playing Since Jan 2011
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    keysee1990 wrote: »

Hey there dear PW Team!

I would like to have a clear response about using a certain (in my opinion 3rd party-) Tool, what is and has been used by some players ingame. The tool im talking about has the potential to autoreact to ingame actions and read your gameclient-window.

Why are threads about this tool being deleted and why is there NO SINGLE STATEMENT by any authority?

If i get banned for writing this then please tell me at least why and what youll do about this situation.

Greetings
    it is defined in the terms of service and EULA.
    The only third party app I know of that is used and accepted is the combat log parser. Any program that gives an unfair advantage is considered a nono
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    skurfskurf Member Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The stated policy for 3 years has been this:

One button press, one action.

You can have a keyboard that cycles through buttons or a mouse that has a shift function.

But it's one tap, one action.

Anything else is an exploit and descriptions of exploits get deleted.

So in other words, it's not allowed but they're not going to do anything about people using it?
  • Options
    keysee1990keysee1990 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    thank you askray!

there are several people, that admitted using this tool in pvp and other situations.... and even defended it, argumenting it was used only as an extended keyboard...this lead to false impressions :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.