test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bigger Picture Romulan Mission

admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The 3rd episode in the Allies arc Bigger Picture is unable to be replayed. The button is greyed out and the contact for it is blank where as other missions in the series have the mission simulator as a contact. If this was just a mission that was to get you into an arc it would make sense that you couldn't replay it, but this is an actual episode of the arc.
Post edited by admiralmurphy1 on

Comments

• Options
    unkoalaunkoala Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I seem to recall that you need to complete all the Chapters in order to replay a particular mission.
  • Options
    genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Normally you can replay immediately after finishing that episode. Hope it's something that will get looked at.
  • Options
    malakhglitchmalakhglitch Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The 3rd episode in the Allies arc Bigger Picture is unable to be replayed. The button is greyed out and the contact for it is blank where as other missions in the series have the mission simulator as a contact. If this was just a mission that was to get you into an arc it would make sense that you couldn't replay it, but this is an actual episode of the arc.

IIRC that is an introductory mission to travelling outside the Tau Dewa sector, so I don't think it was ever allowed a replay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wasn't that the one with the Cardassian ship in the nebula? It's more than just a NPC saying "Hey, you can go beyond this small region space now!"
  • Options
    admiralmurphy1admiralmurphy1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've completed all of the Romulan missions, and this one is the middle of an arc. It's the one where you track down a Cardassian ship with the crew kidnapped, fight some true way, then proceed to taking out their base where their holding a republic ship. It's not a mission just to get you out of the sector block, there's a story and actual stuff to do so it should be replayable.