test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

STFs system broken? maybe?

derbock203derbock203 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
yesterday was weird tho.

i wanted to run some stfs for the marks. when opening the pve queue, all the stfs were called weird like "9th", "pol", "smh"... i was thinking, "okay, maybe they are working on that right now, ill look them up manually", so i did chose the normal versions.

when the popup came up it was "infected" and i clicked engage, then there was a message on screen "infected (elite)" and i was like "no, hell no, f*ck". inside infected, everything looked like the regular version of it, but the ships taking and doing insane amount of damage.

same with hive onslaught. lined up for the regular version, entering elite.
guess what. i wasnt the only one making that mistake, so everyone got one shotted multiple times by the lance weapon of the unimatrix ships at about 16km distance.
happened so often that ppl left. and i cant blame them, cause it was kinda nasty.

the whole experience was really weird tho. that weird that i lost interest in playing further this night and logged off.

is that a new bug in the system? or a well known?.. did anybody here experienced the same?
Post edited by derbock203 on

Comments

• Options
    derbock203derbock203 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i really hope this is not a sign of inconsistence of the databases.. otherwise cryptic is in a loooooot of trouble.