test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LTS Fireworks (KDF

morpheusssssmorpheusssss Member Posts: 36 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello everyone, I've done some searching on the forums and can't seem to find a similar post. So here goes, I recently upgraded to LTS I have 3 characters a Fed, KDF and Rom. I've managed to find all the vet rewards for my Fed character, but I can't seem to find the fireworks for the KDF character, reading some topics I've noticed some people with Rom characters can't seem to find some of the rewards but the Klingons have been out for quite a while.

I am aware you need to got to the barracks in Qu'Nos close to the traits and fleet NPC's to claim them, but none of the consoles seem to react when I go near. Does anyone know if this is a bug am I doing something wrong? Could I trouble someone to post a screen shot of which console it is? My character is level 50 Lt General.

I know given all the problems we are experiencing at the moment this is trivial to say the least, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by morpheusssss on

Comments

• wolfpacknzwolfpacknz Member Posts: 783 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It used to be a console on the left wall as you walk into the barracks but I suspect something went wrong in the roll out or it's been changed as a Fleet mate was discussing the EXACT same problem you are having just the other night...

Devs, tap tap tap, wakey wakey... Has this been moved or removed? Can you please put it back, thanks :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ***Disenchanted***
    Real Join Date: Monday, 17 May 2010
  • morpheusssssmorpheusssss Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah I see, well I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Thanks for your help :)
  • kain9primekain9prime Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, not working for my KDF...but then KDF always gets shafted in one way or another...

:rolleyes:
    The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
  • lrudgelrudge Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just to add, it's not working for me either - on a Reman FED toon.
  • nightstalker61nightstalker61 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For Romulans and Remans it is in the Romulan Command Center at a console behind the bank (A little right). if you go past it you will see the console.
    newnssig.jpg
    edited June 2013
    I've noticed for this to work you also need to make sure you claim your legacy rewards in the the C-STORE. Saying that only my Fed and Rom character have their fireworks, Kli character still hasn't got them.
  • skymarshall3skymarshall3 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i'm having the same problem on my KDF toon, got it on both rom (command centre) and fed (ESD) but the console does not work in barracks for my Klink.
    edited June 2013
    In that case, that confirms it then it is bugged. Oh well all we have to do now is wait for Cryptic to fix it along with all the other bugs.