test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Embassy Staff AWOL

vipers69plus1vipers69plus1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hey folks,
Since the patch this morning we are now missing staff from our embassy. Things like bartender, Chef, and the fleet mark mission officer of the watch. I have checked with other fleet and some of theirs are missing as well. We have reloaded map several times and and can not get them to appear.
Thanks,
Viper
END THE WELFARE PROGRAM CRYPTIC OR MAYBE WE NEED TO END YOURS!!!
Post edited by vipers69plus1 on

Comments

• Options
    starfleetmacostarfleetmaco Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are having the same issue as well. I can confirm what Viper has said. The embassy staff (Bartender, Fleet Marks daily NPC, Chef, etc) are totally gone. This was checked on both Fed and KDF starbases, both embassies are maxed out.
  • Options
    bigwig77bigwig77 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Valhalla's Rising can confirm this glitch as well, cannot use the consumable broker because cannot talk to chef...he disappeared
  • Options
    supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    \INCOMING TRANSMISSION\
    >\NAVWEAPELITE\

>Yes, we've noticed a disturbing disappearance of the Embassy staff. My team is looking into the disappearances of our officers. Notable disappearances include one (1) Embassy Chef. Suspecting abduction by Hirogen forces. One (1) Embassy Bartender. Likely abducted by Tal Shiar for access to Romulan Ale storehouses. Two guards have been placed around the reserves until confirmation of both the bartender and the chef are returned, and security has not been compromised. They're civilians, not Starfleet officers.
    >The most disturbing absence is the Officer of the Watch. All work forces are being directed to the Officer of the Watch in the [REDACTED] Sector Block. He has not faltered as of yet.
    >The situation is appearing rather cryptic. Well-served officers and Romulans in our embassy can help create the perfect world dreamt of by all Romulans on New Romulus. The crew seems very dejected by the others' losses. I hope this situation is remedied.

>SYSTEM: \NAVWEAPELITE\ has disconnected.
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's the same at our embassy
    GqIOvF5.png
  • Options
    hrisvalarhrisvalar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not sure if related, but these Romulan delegates that were supposed to come with the cosmetic project never showed up. Just the guards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Reave
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hrisvalar wrote: »
    Not sure if related, but these Romulan delegates that were supposed to come with the cosmetic project never showed up. Just the guards.

Those aren't guards! They're Tal Shiar and they've taken over the Embassy's! RED ALERT!!!
  • Options
    dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We're missing the Chef, Bartender, Officer of the Watch, and the Dignitaries at a minimum. I haven't yet noticed anyone else of note missing.
  • Options
    kamenriderzero1kamenriderzero1 Member Posts: 906 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It wasn't just the patch last week, they've been missing, at least for my fleet, since LOR went live...
    Guess this is just like when cryptic "lost" K7 a while back.

Doing the quick math in my head...

That's enough lost fleet marks to cover 2 1000 point projects and more for a medium size fleet.
    Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
    What's my position?
    That people should know what they're screaming about!
    (paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
  • Options
    overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same in both our KDF and Fed embassies. Even the gal next to the transporter went AWOL.
    And I noticed that the ship selector NPC in the Captain's Table is missing as well.
  • Options
    diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    has anyone else noticed the shuttle bay bug? like it gives you the shuttle bay project with out you having done it?
  • Options
    dabelgravedabelgrave Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also noticed the door to the Embassy transporter was assimilated. We have teams out searching for the Borg responsible, but so far without luck. The Borg are probably hiding in a closet, regenerating.
  • Options
    smeagolsneakysmeagolsneaky Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey STO Dev's/Player's

My Fleet Just made T3 Embassy Everything is finished for a few weeks now but since the LOR update my Embassy's Receptionist, Bartender and Chef have Vanished.

Did they secretly stash away half the resources we put in to this fleet holding and start a new life on Risa or have they been up ducted.:eek:

If you are holding my Embassy Staff Hostage Please Send a ransom demand:mad:

A little disappointed we literally unlocked the special foods for just a few days before the chef vanished.

Anyone else had this misfortune?

Ty Smeag
  • Options
    valhalla2012valhalla2012 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok Smeagol so I feell Admiral Quinn knows who took his Fish.... woot!!!
    Thanks
    Thor.2012
    :cool:
  • Options
    spartanofborgspartanofborg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    well I have the Chef in my galley Sm?agol!

and will you stop taking my pricelss fish out of my ready room! its infuriating, now I know how Admiral Quinn feels

:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Didn't you hear its their annual leave, you didn't get the memo?
  • Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Personally I can't find the duty officer in my fed fleet embassy. Its Tier 2 with only the last recruitment upgrade finishing before we go for Tier 3. But yeah, the little sucker seems to be on coffee break whenever I try and find him. I have his sensor readings, he just won't show.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • Options
    alsinor1alsinor1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Our's is missing as well, No embassy Dailies until I can find her.
  • Options
    igloodudeigloodude Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Elachii got 'em. :P
    "B'rel is klingon for 'TRIBBLE'." -cmdrskyfaller
  • Options
    rblaher988rblaher988 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    O.O Oh noes!!! Time to form an Intergalactic search party!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would you like to know the reason? it involves Tal Shiar, Hirogen, a breach in security and Potato's that don't like the Romulan Republic (or the bartender). I think you now know what happened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You aren't alone, this happened to my own fleet as well.
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    vermatrixvermatrix Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's happening to every fleet since the LoR stuff was added. The Romulan diplomats from that last special project are missing as well. I assume it's been reported a lot by now but so far no fix for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    saegiosaegio Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same in our Embassy:

Bartender, Chef, Officer of the watch all missing in action. Much fun when you max out your embassy and the result is nothing!!
    [SIGPIC]2e0slyf.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dabelgrave wrote: »
    I also noticed the door to the Embassy transporter was assimilated. We have teams out searching for the Borg responsible, but so far without luck. The Borg are probably hiding in a closet, regenerating.

Assimilated? :eek:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    margus3margus3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sru8NIfXqZ0 Im made video of this bugs in embassy
  • Options
    variant37variant37 Member Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I blame Obama and/or GW Bush.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Moved thread to Gameplay Bugs (instead of Fleet Holdings). Also, I will advise BranFlakes of this thread.

EDIT: Thread merge, too.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On a semi-related note has anyone else notice that the fleet uniform portraits have not been showing up properly since LoR? Or is this just me?
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy