test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Overflow bag not openable (post-LOR)

benjaminmsbenjaminms Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The overflow bag no longer can be accessed since LoR. Several other fleetmembers also have reported this issue. The button is visible, but just won't work.
nezerol_6601.jpg
Post edited by benjaminms on

Comments

• Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i had this problem since LoR and have clicked to open it at least once a day until today when i was on DS9 and it opened. try going to DS9 and trying different instances there i might of just been lucky probably was
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup.. had the same problem, too.. logging off and in again resolved that prob for me.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    i had this problem since LoR and have clicked to open it at least once a day until today when i was on DS9 and it opened. try going to DS9 and trying different instances there i might of just been lucky probably was
    wilbor2 wrote: »

Unfortunately I have the same issue and neither of those solutions worked. Any other thoughts?

Ticket 1,721,542
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    steppenrazorsteppenrazor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can open mine but I cannot retrieve the items from it as it says my inventory is full. Cannot sell the items, put them in inventory, mail them, trade them, put on exchange, nothing.
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bazgc wrote: »
    Unfortunately I have the same issue and neither of those solutions worked. Any other thoughts?

Ticket 1,721,542

And I was randomly able to take the items from my overflow bag when I logged in today when I was on DS9...not sure that's really a solution though as it wasn't working before :confused:
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated