test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

cryptic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daan2006daan2006 Member Posts: 5,346 Arc User
your Plasma Piercing Beam Rifle is a god send it not a button masher like most of all weapons you just hold it down and it keep firing my thumb thanks you!!!!!!!! also love the firing style looks like star trek enterprise

ps could all weapons start being like theses ?

also you can find these at romulan command or the flotilla at the EC ground vendor
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
macronius wrote: »
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Post edited by daan2006 on

Comments

• Options
    arcangelslayarcangelslay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They need to make more of these sort of weapons!

I don't think your thread title is helping lol!

After reading your post I was like, whats he on about. Found one on the exchange and wow, the one I got was naff but in practice its awesome, it would suit assault weapons so well!

I see the energy bar is used as the secondary fire timer!!! This idea for many weapons would be so cool!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They need to make more of these sort of weapons!

I don't think you thread title is helping lol!

After reading your post I was like, whats he on about. Found one on the exchange and wow, the one I got was naff but in practice its awesome, it would suit assault weapons so well!

I see the energy bar is used as the secondary fire timer!!! This idea for many weapons would be so cool!

ya I was not really thinking on the title of the thread only wanted to say ty to cryptic for these weapons and also put more info as to where I got mine on in my OP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
    This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    KHAAAAANNN!! wait what's this about oh the gun, yeah it's good

The last Thread title that mislead me was Threesome. .
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    KHAAAAANNN!! wait what's this about oh the gun, yeah it's good

The last Thread title that mislead me was Threesome. .

lmao you recall that one that was the best title name I ever did!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    any one seen like a Mk X XI XII of these type of weapons ? or know of a place that drops them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Romulans got a bunch of interesting weapons. So far my favorite is the repeater.

Be interesting if they could continue creating different weapons for each faction.
  • Options
    phoeniciusphoenicius Member Posts: 762 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is it possible to get rare/very rare versions of them? so far i only saw them at the flotilla
  • Options
    savnokasavnoka Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The weapon is very, very good, I was pleasantly surprised.

The little repeater pistol also puts out an astonishing amount of pew pew pew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zerobangzerobang Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imho those guns are just broken and unusable

you press 2 and the gun just unloads the complete load... keeps shooting 5 seconds longer after the enemy is dead.

should totally be a toggle or have a smaller secondary firing cycle or something.

-> worst is when you give those things to BOffs they keep shooting in the air half the time -> can't target next enemy anytime soon etc. etc.

-> even worse i love the visuals, not the function, and the functions i want are on the old guns that look old ugly and outdated AND aren't even sold anywhere near romulus

oh well i guess they will come around to balancing them out in 2 or 3 seasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'd be grateful if anyone knows how to get a high level XI or XII version of this weapon.

As a Fed I've not gone through The New Romulus stuff, I'm one of these weirdo's who stick to one character.

Some of the Romulan weapons look great!
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's up to type XI versions available from the Romulan command centre (dil. vendor), although I don't know if non-Roms can get in there.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    May be time to roll a Rom

I could be a Fed spy, now I just have to devise how to transfer them to my Fed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I could be a Fed spy.

I will be on the look out for you ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    fransiscosfransiscos Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    Any 1 can get the MXI VR from the dill store for 11,350. I <3 it. http://oi42.tinypic.com/2r7x76d.jpg

http://oi41.tinypic.com/9lj0jp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    that not a bad price for Mk XI
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    fransiscosfransiscos Member Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I don't like is the way the gun sounds.:rolleyes: and borg don't adapt to well to it. I should note that I have the T4 omega skill.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think most beam weapons should use that sustained fire mechanic.

very much agree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to admit, I love the new Romulan weapons with the ammo/energy mechanic to pieces. Please make weapons like this for other factions as well, Cryptic, if not change over the rest to this new system completely. These things are actually really, really fun to use!

It's so much more fun when you can control how you fire, even if there's an ammo/energy limit, without all those pesky cooldowns. It feels... liberating.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I totally agree, these weapons feel so much better than the old weapons, I'm going to use them from now on, I just feel sad because I'm a phaser guy always have been.

I actually agree the glowing blue readouts on the weapons should be removable by choice, much prefer the standard look.

Feels wrong feeling so happy with an alien weapon lol :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Feels wrong feeling so happy with an alien weapon lol :P

all romulan weapons have been installed with a locator chip my team will be there shortly to take it from you by force if necessary :P :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    system Lord Baal is dead