SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
How or where do i get those.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    To get them through the DOff system you need to do the DOff chain "Children's Toys" the first mission is called "Negotiate Delivery of Rare Commodities (1/4) and is generally found in one of the Cardassian sectors.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    thanks a bunch
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Note the third step of this chain is currently bugged, however a fix for this is in the pipeline.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I started this section of the chain before I read this thread and have since successfully completed it. Heretic, once this bug is squashed will you be able distribute the enhanced artifact to those that completed the third chain yet have not received it and any do you have an eta?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I started this section of the chain before I read this thread and have since successfully completed it. Heretic, once this bug is squashed will you be able distribute the enhanced artifact to those that completed the third chain yet have not received it and any do you have an eta?

Here's the situation:
    1. A fix for the bugged step and the associated repeatable are in the pipeline.
    2. I don't know when this will go live - sometime next week, hopefully earlier than later, but no way to tell right now.
    3. You retain credit for having completed the chain.
    4. The repeatable version will award the powered artifact.
    5. I am going to talk to Software and see if we can do a fixup script to credit people with the missing powered artifacts, but no promises.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Heretic wrote:
    Here's the situation:

5. I am going to talk to Software and see if we can do a fixup script to credit people with the missing powered artifacts, but no promises.

That would be great because i failed the 3rd (not knowing if it was suppose to give out the powered Artifact regardless of pass or fail) and was unable to start the 4th because of such..

Maybe if you bring 'Software' a cup of Vulcan Spice Tea that might persuade them to do it for us :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Here's hoping for a fix. I was very confused since I did the 3rd step and it "failed", and now I've got the 4th available but no Powered Artifact... :(
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    arbelac wrote:
    Here's hoping for a fix. I was very confused since I did the 3rd step and it "failed", and now I've got the 4th available but no Powered Artifact... :(

Yeah me too, I cant complete the chain without this "powered alien artificact"

so what will happen becuase I read above but dont understand?

because we have completed the 3rd chain but not the 4th because we dont have this artifiact, will the people who have completed the 3rd automatically get the entire chain completed?

and when the fix is done and the repeatable is available will we get the artifiact then?
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    MrMicky21 wrote:
    Yeah me too, I cant complete the chain without this "powered alien artificact"

so what will happen becuase I read above but dont understand?

because we have completed the 3rd chain but not the 4th because we dont have this artifiact, will the people who have completed the 3rd automatically get the entire chain completed?

and when the fix is done and the repeatable is available will we get the artifiact then?

People who have completed the third link of the chain will either get the artifact if we can do a fix-up script (which we may or may not), or will need to do the repeatable version of the third link, then will be able to do the fourth link.

The repeatable is available now, btw, it just also doesn't reward the powered artifact so I would advise against doing it.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I received a MK XI purple tac console from the DOFF mission, "Experimental Console Upgrades," or something like that.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Nvm, just appeared in my ships exploration shipboard - the second part of the chain.