Options

Allow all the new hairstyles for previous races

2»

Comments

• Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    c0nsi wrote: »
    No problem with the Romulan hairstyles (the 'triangle on the forehead' ones, for purpose) staying Romulan Only.
    But there also some 'common' hairstyles (the one with the long hair is one of them)... why not make those availiable for Feds ?

Oh come on, I've had a (very much human) friend wear a pixie cut like that for the last ten years. Cut the TRIBBLE and let me use all the hairstyles goddangit.
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tc10b wrote: »
    /signed

It would be nice to be able to use some of these for my other toons, particularly my Federation Vulcan. She's needed a haircut for a long time now, unfortunately she has very limited choices.

This.. this.. this!!!

A vulcan female is even wearing the "Romulan Hair 02" on a promo pic for the "Original Series Bundle" (C-Store)!!! So why is this hair (and some of the others) not available for vulcans at least?
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    tarantatsuuchitarantatsuuchi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meh, I don't think hair should be faction restricted...

Realistically, how difficult is it to grow out or cut hair to style...
  • Options
    sirokksirokk Member Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People actually make threads about hair cuts? Open your door, see that? It's called The World.

It's called The World (TM) and it is owned by Microsoft, they are working on version 1.01... it's supposed to have fewer Apples and penguins and more Windows. I hope it does not crash too badly.
    Star Trek Battles Channel - Play Star Trek like they did in the series!Avatar: pinterest-com/pin/14003448816884219Are you sure it isn't time for a "colorful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
    SCE ADVISORY NOTICE: Improper Impulse Engine maintenance can result in REAR THRUSTER LEAKAGE. ALWAYS have your work inspected by another qualified officer.
  • Options
    tarantatsuuchitarantatsuuchi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And here I was under the impression that 'The World' was a Japanese IP... ;)
  • Options
    mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    adding gothic type hairstyle to my young bajoran vadm, would be a good look on her for sure. and adding more customizable hairstyles for the klingons specifically would also be nice, since when do klingons have dreadlocks? they have frizzy hair without caring too much about sorting it out and if they look after their hair it would end up like worf's, straight, clean and nice looking hair.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • Options
    jmanwinjmanwin Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [mispost, sorry]