test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Assimilated Borg Set - Omega Reputation

robinoldsrobinolds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I recently got my last part of this set, but it does not seem to be giving me both of the 3/3 set perks. It actually says I have 3/4 (??) pieces, with "Assim. Deflector Array" greyed out.

I have all three mk XII pieces:
Assim. Regen Shield Array
Assim. Subtranswarp Engines
Assim. Deflector Array

i also have the Omega 3/3 set - cutting beam, plasma torp launcher, and Assim. Module Console. Might this be interfering with the other set? My Breen set did not do this - I had Omega and Breen going at the same time.

I've tried unequipping all of the set pieces, then putting them back in. No change. Any suggestions?
Post edited by robinolds on

Comments

• Options
    mbp101287mbp101287 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I could suggest is double/triple checking that your borg set is the same mark level. If your deflector is a different mark level, it won't count. Beyond that, file a bug report, for what good it will do.
  • Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    look at the stats for each piece, sometimes it will show a full set on 1 piece and incomplete on another
  • Options
    robinoldsrobinolds Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, they're all Mk. XII. I'm going to try to mount them on another ship, and see if that works.

Is there a way to contact someone from Cryptic here, or just in-game? I've tried in-game already, but haven't received an answer as yet. It's only been 2 days though, and the mail system is all FUBAR.....