test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily 100 meg patches

2»

Comments

• kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    29th May and i am downloading another one of those 135 mb patch and still no information on what is in it.

I download these patches almost ever second day before logging in.
    Once upon a time in galaxy far far away......
  • mikearoomikearoo Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lostmoony wrote: »
    thx cryptic for patch today!!!!!!

now tak Team+hazzard Emitters + some other skills works right and stfs become playable.:D

most traits also fixed today also great job.

the only very importend fix is the skill, fighting down, it was not fixed check it pls.;)

erm, all of that stuff was working fine for us. run a bunch of stf's without issues.

Still with the current condition of the game, nothing would surprise me :D

And yeah, what is with the daily 10ish Mb patches that fix NOTHING!

I haven't experienced any lag since the day after LoR, yet the servers get pulled down for it each day. Every time its back up, I download another 10Mb, Email still borked, queues still borked, trays still borked.

By now we should have the most stable servers on the planet!

I am not mad, not yet anyway , just concerned. We are seeing so much going on but are told so little about it. Let your players know! Its one way of showing your customers that you appreciate them and understand their concerns!

Best of luck Cryptic :)
  • nanomorphnanomorph Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's almost as if none of you guys are aware that hitting ctrl-x when it's downloading will bring up a transfers window to let you see exactly what is being downloaded.
  • tpolebreakertpolebreaker Member Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nanomorph wrote: »
    It's almost as if none of you guys are aware that hitting ctrl-x when it's downloading will bring up a transfers window to let you see exactly what is being downloaded.

It's almost as if you are right!

Huh. How the heck did you figure that one out?
    the patcher is bugged, who would have thought!?!?

everything's bugged.... It's only fair that the patcher be bugged as well or it would feel left out.