2»

Comments

• kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very Rare System Engineer
    20% chance to keep network servers up 50% of the time
    ^
    That's my favorite so far :P ..

But to be serious.. I know it's not going to happen, but LTSs and Subs really should get some Fleet Marks, Reputation Marks, Dilithium and/or ECs.. at least!!!

It's not about if any kind of compensation is guaranteed or not.. it's about "good/fair" business practices and showing that you actually care about your customers.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Emote: Keyboard slam.

Title: Would like to Engage.

Non-Combat Pet: Retired Server Hamster
  • aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scififan78 wrote: »
    Non Combat Pet: Cardassian Vole

Title: Self Entitled

Emote: Tantrum

WTB: "Like" buttons, packaged in bulk.

:D
  • sollvaxsollvax Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about giving each fleet (not person) a free upgrade (a starbase engineer working desperately on the computers)
    possibly even on a multi option toggle

Federation/Romulan tech
    Klingon/Romulan tech
    Live long and Prosper
  • tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cptjhunter wrote: »

A T-5 Miranda, that doesn't run on a warpcore, only forum tears, as a reward pack.

only if it had T4 stats, and could be used in place of a shuttle..... :p
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    2500 zen would definitely be a start for this problem especially since this is happening to so many people.

I haven't seen but 4 people on my fleet login in over a week and found out why last night. None of them can! They all have tickets in and nothing is coming from those tickets. No replies no nothing.

To make things worse the in game bug system is broken can't connect to that either.

Currency for the store would be the only valid appropriate response to this serious issue. :mad:
  • jc89123jc89123 Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Heck yeah! :D
  • originpioriginpi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am assuming this thread is intended to be humorous, so I will act in kind.
    Such a duty officer would need to have the character traits: Cunning, Unruly, Stubborn, Resolve, and Resilient

I think a new character title, "Crash Tested Holodeck", would be nice.

T'lag would definately not have Resolve. Never resolve.
  • stargek1stargek1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Non-Combat Pet: Retired Server Hamster

Lolz

/char
    Proud member of the Dutch Fleets:
    Heroes of Qonos - KDF
    De Verdedigers - FED
  • urniv821urniv821 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want the ability to refine 10 more dilithium a day.. yup 10.

Can't say its OP!

Lal ( get it, instead of lol )

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Lal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Your Javelin deals 125417 (89066) Disruptor Damage(Critical) to Tholian Recluse. > lol
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Outages aren't all bad, I got a pretty nice warp core drop in a mission last night and with the server kick just as I was reporting in I expect a rezone back into the last map I played (where I got the core drop), so I won't need to replay the entire mission.

Bonus
    :cool:
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited May 2013

A big ol' +1 on this one! That would be a title I would proudly wear! :D
    Sometimes I think I play STO just to have something to complain about on the forums.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of you either cannot read or are just that dense. This is a joke thread.....

Id buy that for a dollar! :D
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about they recend that 100-Item Attachment limit with the mailbox, or Doubling or Tribbling Nukara Marks?
  • williampetersenwilliampetersen Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd really love to know where are and what are these mythical games people are playing which apparently have absolutely no issues when they introduce a relatively mammoth amount of content in a single update...
  • dakkidedakkide Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm finding it hard to Beeach about the issues they are working on and the downtime, when we PAID NOTHING for a huge amount of content the size of most MMO paid exansions. As far as I'm concerned free to play Hobos can go peees up a rope.
  • ladyinferno2010ladyinferno2010 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I read the title of this as 'Outrage rewards'. Maybe I wasn't far off?
  • lordmalak1lordmalak1 Member Posts: 4,681 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about they recend that 100-Item Attachment limit with the mailbox, or Doubling or Tribbling Nukara Marks?

+1
    I'm thinking their stealth nerf broke the entire mail system.
    KBF Lord MalaK
    Awoken Dead
    giphy.gif

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
  • wufangchuwufangchu Member Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd really love to know where are and what are these mythical games people are playing which apparently have absolutely no issues when they introduce a relatively mammoth amount of content in a single update...

Very simple.. Nexon's Mabi, Dragons Prophet, tons of them.. look around..
    wraith_zps7pzgamff.jpg
    edited May 2013
    wufangchu wrote: »
    Very simple.. Nexon's Mabi, Dragons Prophet, tons of them.. look around..

I probably should have specified "Good" games. Also, refering me to a game that isn't even in Beta yet? You're cute.
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Ideal ottage reward:
    -running servers
    -less (preferabely no) random disconnects
    -one scheduled donwtime per week
    -a working mail system

Normally, if i buy something for over 100 Euro i expect that i can use that in its entirety, instead i had the last few days nearly always a red server status or an impending downtime when when i came home from work.

I still find LOR Great.... the few hours i could play since it came out, the story is good, the ships are wonderfull... but ...the servers!!!
    I expected problems (well, "never play on a patch day") but we are at a full week now, with only minimal improvements.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • trickster34trickster34 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of the suggestions so far have been quite amusing, so thought I would contribute my own fun idea:

Shard Tribble

Targets Self
    1.25 sec activate
    (Every time Shard Goes down)
    +10 Fleet Marks
    +10 Nukara Marks
    +10 Romulan Marks
    (Space ability - max once per hour)
    +10% Subsytem repair speed

Removes all existing tribble buffs.

Title: "I'm giving it all she's got"
    edited May 2013
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Perhaps you would specified "games with issues" since you are really trying too hard.

Fact is the game had significant problems that are new, like Second Wave cutscene triggering twice, the absence of optionals in Facility 4028 ... not even about the daily server "emergency maintenance", things that were working are now broken and that is even the problems with LoR content.

This game is big. This patch/expansion was big. When you add a big patch to a big game you get problems. Have you been through a WoW expansion's launch? The first month afterward the game is in pretty poor shape. Maybe not as bad as this, but it spends MONTHS on the PTR to get to that state, and launch is still a bumpy road. Entitledist Qovpatlhs. If you don't want to deal with launch issues, don't play at launch. /rocket surgery
  • thumpyechothumpyecho Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ......THREAD HIGHJACKED!!!!!!......(almost)........

Space Duty Officer:

Kim Anderson 2.0 (let's see who gets the joke.....1,000,000 Quatloos if you are right)
    Common Damage Control Engineer ('cause...you know...it has happened a lot....hehehe)

Self equipping to space slot, 50%(passive) to cause one of the following effects to your ship:

Target self with Borg Viral Matrix (a super Locutus version....)
    Randomly eject Warp Core into friendly ship formations
    Ship will dismantle while sitting in hanger bay and open space

+10% every time somebody takes a thread too seriously
    -10% every time somebody apologizes in the forums/game
    +200% every time the words "entitled", "tears", "L2P", "1337", "up", "yours", "chump","chumpett", "pimpmobile", "daffodil", "bite", "my", "shiny", "metal", "a$$" and the phrase "I don't like mayonnaise" are used in the forums

Emote: "Almost there......" (said slowly.....1 Quatloo if you are right.....)

....I crack myself up.....

But seriously...every time I see somebody accuses a Lifer or a Subber of being "entitled"......pffffffttttttt....*eyeroll*.....
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bootyboots wrote: »
    Post your ideas for outage rewards

Purple Romulan species Maintenance Engineer named T'lag

Emote called 'fatigue' (re-purposing the falling unconscious animation to make it easy on you)

Title "On Standby".

Good one above...Do you think this is EA and they would actually CARE for their customers? EA being as despotic as they are still gave their customers a free game due to server issues with SIM City fiaso a few weeks ago. Yeah crappy but still better than nothing...

New Accolade: Half-TRIBBLE Faction Survivor :D
    DUwNP.gif