test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Soo... those male orion dancers in Nimbus ...

coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Klingon Discussion
Any chance of dressing my male Orion captain in those "clothes"?

....WHAT???? Stop judging me! :P

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Post edited by coldicephoenix on

Comments

• Options
    magnumstarmagnumstar Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If the Orion women characters can show off their cheeks and I'm not talking about the ones on their face, then us Orion men should be able to wear the dancers "clothes" on Nimbus. And if the women can have the nerve tonic then we need the wiggle, wiggle, wiggle dance. That's right the Green Brothers are built so they can wiggle.
  • Options
    seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No the uniform selections are based off 1950's rules, sexism is only ok if directed at women.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • Options
    wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with this post A) for fairness in bad costumes and more importantly B) So they'll have incentive to make the skin assets full body rather than just being on the head and ending weirdly at the neck.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...WHAT???? Stop judging me! :P

How can I not? :P
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    mirrorseacatmirrorseacat Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heck yeah that would be great, tho considering how they drag their feet at adding something as simple as Skants I wouldnt hold my breath.

It would be a long road but I would also like to see undershirt-less options and cropped jackets for Male characters as well, and im not holding my breath for that either considering those questions are completely ignored by everyone when asked.

-Seacat
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seannewboy wrote: »
    No the uniform selections are based off 1950's rules, sexism is only ok if directed at women.

Cryptic are just following in Saint Gene's footsteps.
    <3
  • Options
    coldicephoenixcoldicephoenix Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heck yeah that would be great, tho considering how they drag their feet at adding something as simple as Skants I wouldnt hold my breath.

It would be a long road but I would also like to see undershirt-less options and cropped jackets for Male characters as well, and im not holding my breath for that either considering those questions are completely ignored by everyone when asked.

-Seacat

Male orions can be shirtless though (mine is)..... nice eye candy :p

We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!