test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tour of the Universe incomplete

bradchristopher1bradchristopher1 Member Posts: 307
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
played the tour successfully over 40 times before LOR launched, now i constantly get blue text 'inventory full' upon finishing the last sector block. i cannot submit the finished tour to yim he says i could not have finished it yet but i did and i can prove it.

what inventory is it saying is full? i have space available in local inventory. what is the reward for completing the tour could it be a ship?? if so, it need to tell me that!
Post edited by bradchristopher1 on

Comments

• Options
    eggowongeggowong Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's an ongoing glitch with the TTU. The oddity is that 'Inventory full' message.

In addition to getting your usual Energy Credits, when you complete the full sector race you unlock the "Well Traveled" bonus trait. (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?tag=sto-patch-notes&paged=2) [scroll down to the General section]
  • Options
    deodatdeodat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have done MANY tours of the universe, but after update for LEGACY OF THE ROMULANS it suddenly gone weird. I can go around the universe, finish it and go back to Earth spacedock to collect my reward and Jay Kim says I haven't finished it, even though I know I have. Sort it out soon please as i've lost a few of these rewards.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    deodat wrote: »
    Have done MANY tours of the universe, but after update for LEGACY OF THE ROMULANS it suddenly gone weird. I can go around the universe, finish it and go back to Earth spacedock to collect my reward and Jay Kim says I haven't finished it, even though I know I have. Sort it out soon please as i've lost a few of these rewards.

perhaps it is this trait thing, i will check, if i already have it perhaps i cannot get it again, but that alone is preventing me from turning in the mission as successfully completed?
  • Options
    e2c0bare2c0bar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Same thing here on KDF side, cant complete the tour. ;-/
    I have alredy the trait but i dont use it.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    played the tour successfully over 40 times before LOR launched, now i constantly get blue text 'inventory full' upon finishing the last sector block. i cannot submit the finished tour to yim he says i could not have finished it yet but i did and i can prove it.

what inventory is it saying is full? i have space available in local inventory. what is the reward for completing the tour could it be a ship?? if so, it need to tell me that!

see I am not the only one.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=725561&highlight=tour
  • Options
    edited June 2013

others have seen it too

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php?searchid=66834721&pp=25&page=3
  • Options
    bolter25bolter25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    eggowong wrote: »
    It's an ongoing glitch with the TTU. The oddity is that 'Inventory full' message.

In addition to getting your usual Energy Credits, when you complete the full sector race you unlock the "Well Traveled" bonus trait. (http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?tag=sto-patch-notes&paged=2) [scroll down to the General section]

I had this same problem as well though "I think" I may have seen what causes the "Inventory Full" message....I had one item in the OverFlow Bag that I did not notice was there. I removed (thus clearing the overflow bag) but had already dropped the challenge.

Will have to try again on the next Tour but for those having this "Inventory Full" message, that may be a good place to check and post back your results here please.

Would love to be able to get that Transwarp cooldown trait.

Thanks, in advance, for your replies.