test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor not loading Outfits Correctly

admiraldeathladmiraldeathl Member Posts: 72 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When trying to load outfits onto new Boff's or just Player characters it loads a completely random uniform and changes the looks of the Boff. This is on a Romulan Character have not checked on Federation or Klingon yet.

Another issue, when using both Federation Romulan Outfit tops and the Thoughtful pose the arms on the characters... umm well don't look like they should be physically possible without breaking them in ten different places around the elbows.
Post edited by admiraldeathl on

Comments

• ghlaghgheeghlaghghee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having this issue as well. Both Klingons and Romulans are effected. I expect Federation characters may be as well.

Further poking about suggests that files created before LoR work, but that ones created after do not.
  • grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i get the smae thing, also i found that loading colours from the color pallet when adjusting uniforms have the same thing happen
  • tvarntvarn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried it today and realized that it is not working correctly. That is moderately annoying.
  • pharaoh6000pharaoh6000 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue. As far as I can tell, it's only affecting my Romulan (checked 2 Feds so far).
    3D Art of my Captain, MYRR TALON
  • feyllfeyll Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ghlaghghee wrote: »
    I am having this issue as well. Both Klingons and Romulans are effected. I expect Federation characters may be as well.

Further poking about suggests that files created before LoR work, but that ones created after do not.

None of my vanilla feddies are effected (Why am I not surprised?). It's just my KDF toons seeing as I'm not bothering with a fed romulan yet. Given that it's a KDF centric bug I think we can expect to wait a month before cryptic even acknowledges the issue exists.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.