test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still Unable To Log On

akaar2akaar2 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm STILL unable to log on to holodeck since the LoR patch. I'm still getting the same error I received since day one of the LoR launch.

' fatal error D3DERR INVALID_CALL while trying to reset this device. technical data: AMD HD 7560D '

I was playing the game fine before and I am still able to log on to tribble. I paid for the legacy pack and would love to use it and play the game.
Post edited by akaar2 on

Comments

• Options
    zatharus2zatharus2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems to have a conflict with your Graphics card drivers

You can try to update the drivers if they arent the latest.

I'd also try this, I had an issue where i couldnt load the game in full screen after LOR, So in the launcher go to Options, disable the full screen. Try launching holodeck and see if that loads.

Then you can just rechange the settings in game back to fullscreen
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thanks for the response:). I've updated the drivers. I'll try the full screen thing. It crashes during the 'cryptic' screen and tribble still works fine as did holodeck prior to the LoR patch.
    Thanks again
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks again Zatharus( I loved B5). the full screen thing wasn't a option but I was able to launch in 'safe mode' but the graphics are horrible. Most help I've had in 8 days several bug reports and customer service reports. thanks again