test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Department Heads Reseting

strighfellow2015strighfellow2015 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Each time I log off the deparment heads resest to the first office. Also no department heads on bridge.
Post edited by strighfellow2015 on

Comments

• Options
    martinofiron123martinofiron123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    rustysurfingrustysurfing Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am also having this same issue. (and it grows annoying) stupid or not lol
  • Options
    aspheasphe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it's stupid and annoying. On the other paw, it does nothing. Regardless of which 'head' is where... no effect on the recommendations. It's been like this since it was introduced.
  • Options
    swellgrimswellgrim Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, but not just that, every jump the buttons i trow out from quickbar came back or just dissoriented my order in there...:/
  • Options
    captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    not alone and it is annoying.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker
  • Options
    fuzzyjedifuzzyjedi Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having this exact same issue, filed a bug report on it in-game too.
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, me too. Annoying but thankfully it does not affect anything.
  • Options
    robrocks1robrocks1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup, me too. Annoying but thankfully it does not affect anything.

Actually it does affect something - bridge officer stations. Some of my characters are experiencing this bug, and it manifests as though some bridge officers are briefly invalid. For example, I click to reset my science head and not all my science bridge officers are listed immediately, but after a second the rest pop up. Sometimes none of my bridge officers are listed and the head post is apparently vacant.
    If I'm on a ground map nothing is immediately showing as wrong - I can't see my bridge officers or their skills anyway. If I look at the stations tab of my character ui, some of the seats are empty, and attempting to fill them shows no officers available. Resetting the department head clears this, but if I transition to a space map before resetting them half my skill bar is empty as my bridge officers aren't at their stations.

I attempted to bug report this ingame too, but the ingame bug reporter has an error and fails to connect.
  • Options
    scorpiosymbolscorpiosymbol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    robrocks1 wrote: »
    Actually it does affect something - bridge officer stations. Some of my characters are experiencing this bug, and it manifests as though some bridge officers are briefly invalid. For example, I click to reset my science head and not all my science bridge officers are listed immediately, but after a second the rest pop up. Sometimes none of my bridge officers are listed and the head post is apparently vacant.
    If I'm on a ground map nothing is immediately showing as wrong - I can't see my bridge officers or their skills anyway. If I look at the stations tab of my character ui, some of the seats are empty, and attempting to fill them shows no officers available. Resetting the department head clears this, but if I transition to a space map before resetting them half my skill bar is empty as my bridge officers aren't at their stations.

I attempted to bug report this ingame too, but the ingame bug reporter has an error and fails to connect.

Ditto, including the bug reporter.