test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Singularity METER disappeared

purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hey folks, anyone else lose their Singularity Meter? I was fooling with my HUD and I must have somehow changed it. Now I can't figure out how to get it back.
Post edited by purlenutsack on

Comments

• Options
    aza76aza76 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rearrange hud in options

some windows (including the one in question) have an "hide" button, if you clicked that accidentally, it vanishes from your hud, but you can reactivate it by simply clicking that button at the rearrange screen again.

if that is your problem ;)
  • Options
    purlenutsackpurlenutsack Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unfortunately it disappeared from HUD options too. There's no window that's hidden.
  • Options
    nanopizzananopizza Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem here, although you can put them on your abilities tray you have absolutely no idea what charge level they are at
  • Options
    galr25galr25 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this issue when I got to subadmiral , You need a large space for it, so where ever you had it placed before it disapeared move everything from near it, then change maps with all the things moved and it should be back then rearrange giving the meter a good space of around it.

Or change to another ship and move the meter on the HUD when flying that ship (leaving plenty of room around it) then change back to your main ship and it should be ok.
  • Options
    krigarollekrigarolle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had it dissapear when I became a subadmiral and switch ships.
    It was in the HUD layout the first time I went there, and I didn't have anything near it. After the first time, I couldn't find it in the layout, either.
  • Options
    skealdskeald Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have also had this happen now.

First trip out with my new subadmiral ship, and as soon as i leave the new romulas system i get a bug, first one was no system names shown on my sector map, and the system list was not populated (in this case i did have a singularity indicator), switching maps back to, and out of new romulas fixed the map issue however i lost my singularity indicator at that point.

Following the fix recommended in post #5 above (switching ships) I did get my singularity indicator back. However; it is only visible in the new romulas system, and not sector space.

this is sort of annoying and hopefully will get fixed with the upcoming patch.
  • Options
    vieth1vieth1 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I hit subadmiral and the same thing happened to me. I am glad to read it's yet another bug - it's a PerfectWorld, isn't it?

My whole HUD was kind of wonky - things were rearranged, like the hotbar was partially under the weapons window...and the signularity meter was missing.
  • Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm having the exact same issue. Just got Subadmiral and Singularity Meter is gone. It shows within New Romulus system. but as soon as I leave, it's gone.

Any other workaround for this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]