test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to turn in Red Alert

borthaniusborthanius Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Went into a red alert w/ my Rommie over by DS-9, grabbed the orders, completed it & got the accolade for blowing up that particular borg ship, have a yellow check next to everything indicating completion & hail new romulus box remains greyed out. Filed ticket, posted this.
Post edited by borthanius on

Comments

• Options
    redcardinaliredcardinali Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the same for me. Also, same effect on enemy deepspace encounters.
  • Options
    choobeastchoobeast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem here. "Hail New Romulus" is greyed out on a mission I have. It makes me sad. :(
    Ensign, 12th Fleet Medical Division
  • Options
    gavspectregavspectre Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same issues (seems tribble test is also). I've done several red alerts, in several sectors, on multiple characters (pure fed and klingon). Every time, in mission or outside of the mission, the Hail box is greyed out.

Seems to be alot of broken stuff going on right now.
  • Options
    macksynthmacksynth Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As described in the above. I have re-installed STO and still have not been able to clear read alerts. Along with this Tour the universe when complete says inventory if full. The mission has to be dropped before I can re-do the mission.
  • Options
    j4ckr34ch3rj4ckr34ch3r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same problem, on all 3 characters, of all 3 factions.

Cannot contact Starfleet, KDF, or Romulan High Command. Is this a bug for everyone or is there a simple solution to turn it in, the zone chat most people seem not to have any issues.