Install Arc
Options

Server UP ... and down again.

124»

Comments

• Options
    doalxkdoalxk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems to be up and running for me again now. I've logged into 3 chars with no issues in the past 5 mins.
  • Options
    rhiantrsahenrhiantrsahen Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    logri wrote: »
    Everytime I'm starting to get tempted to buy a LTS the universe does something to make me reconsider.

I love the universe :D

Learn from those that made the mistake before you. Save your money. Don't do it!

So far, LTS to STO has been the worst investment I've ever made. Win some and lose some I guess.
  • Options
    doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Issue resolved on my end. I logged in with any problems a moment ago.
  • Options
    launaladylaunalady Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've tried ten times to log in and now i will take a break and do something else. I like all the funny comments posted here and i agree with most of the negative ones. When they have a down time from 7 to 9 then extend that 1/2 hour then another you would think that the problems have been fixed. This is my day off and i wanted to make my rommy reach level 50. I love the storytelling, the new content, and all the new gadgets but as rodney king beating made him comment during the riots, "can't we all just get along" I make this plea to cryptic, " can't we all just log on?"
    Live long and prosper
  • Options
    raw030raw030 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WOW now I don?t even make it to 90.0% loaded its now 40.1% then up pops the sever not responding. I though patching a game should fix the problem(S) not make them worse.. what gives?
  • Options
    thejoggerthejogger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can get in but they need to apply the legacy pack to my account and make sure I can get hold of ALL of it, i'll open a ticket

Edit: It's ok now, no need for a ticket. :)
  • Options
    dtranquildtranquil Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    space the final frontier theese are the adventures of the u.s.s Craptic and captain PWI , On a 5 year mission to locate a stable server.
  • Options
    samnun77samnun77 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys it will get worse rather than better...here's why:

-They just launched a new expansion with worldwide audience planning to play (US, EU, AUS, and the rest) imagine being global...
    -Weekend upon us: Most people who work for a living and pay real bills will be finally online to test out...waiting the masses.
    -US MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: more people are off work than ever in the US and if you are an STO fan...this would be the place to be.

So it seems that there's a 99.999% chance that there will be server, game crashes and all else that goes wrong with a new version (now an expansion) compounded by above factors....if you play Vegas...you can bet the house there will be an occurrence in the next 3 days (friday, sat and sun)....enjoy :D