test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug list

authuriousauthurious Member Posts: 68 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
UI

Unable to target friendly players in group.

Unable to delete mail in mailbox while in space.

Department heads for duty officer system aren't being saved once they have been set.

Science Captain

Photonic fleet does not attack any hostile targets.

Untested but possible. Conversion of energy and/or gravity well may not be working correctly / dealing the correct amount of damage.

Traits

Creative in player display different bonuses to trait window. Character passive screen is showing as 12.5% damage bonus and 20% healing, Trait window showing 10% damage and 15% healing.

I'll update this post as I find more bugs.
Post edited by authurious on

Comments

• drake122svkdrake122svk Member Posts: 731 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zen Store Skill respec token not working.

Cannot delete mail from the exchange, whether in space or on ground doesn't matter.

Mail limit of 100 causes returned items expired on the exchange to be lost forever.

Just a few more I could think of...
  • cdpbscdpbs Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Photonic Displacer Console do nothing at click. No duplicating the Ship. Cooldown, Sound seems to be okay.

The Orion Slavery Hangarpets generate no Loot or EC since Yesterday. Testtime 20 hrs current.
    Days Before i got every 5-10 Minutes, EC, Contraband or other Goods at Slavery-Raiding.

Others:
    I have Full Impulse-Command bind on my RShift-Key. Works fine. But in the Sectormap i got Full-Impulse plus Transwarp activated at pressing the RShift-key.
    I cannot find a Option to disable this unwanted Transwarp-Activating.

The Descriptiontext in the Need / Greed-Window at the left Side are in Black Fontcolor on Darkgrey Background...Nearly unreadable.

Red-Alert impossible to Hail at Completing (Greyed Button)
    Most of the Boff-Skills are buggy, to short runtime, do nothing or weaked (Gravitation Well III,etc.)

Extreme reduced Chance for Lootdrops currently at Deep Space Encounters.

Under this heavy Bugs nobody can play the Game correctly....it is unplayable. Just a Demo-Preview
  • gigemaggiesgigemaggies Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BOFF layout gets forgotten; sometimes on login, sometimes after zoning ... have to re-select the BOFF for every station on my ship.
  • rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Valdore and Mogai wings are glowing white from long distance need to approach to see the proper texture and ship wings.

Text for the Need/Greed pop up window is black on the black background - not readable.
  • hylarrhylarr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did the Temporal Ambassador mission as a Fed Rommie and didn't get the "Remember Where We Parked" accolade - got the Wisest Tribble, He's Dead, Jim and the Treasure Hunter ones. It worked perfectly on Tribble when I ran the mission, but alas not on Holo.

Normally, you are supposed to get the accolade once you exit the maintenance tunnels.
    My main character is T'Les which was also my former forum name and I want it back! Hylarr is one of my alts.
  • fihillfihill Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have sent in several bug report tickets, but when I check my bugs ticket screen, it is empty...

also, my Gorn captain on the login screen has no head, his teeth are visible (like a set of floating alligator dentures) but no head
  • genrldestructiongenrldestruction Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    * Need/Greed Loot Panel has dark text on dark background.
    * PVE Queue Space/Ground filtering is not working properly.
    * Existing Characters with T5 Romulan Reputation don't have Tau Dewa Transwarp.
    * Warp Trails are sometimes the wrong color for Romulans. Just saw a Federation Blue warp trail on me Dhael.
    * Engine Trails missing on Dhael (maybe it's my laptop video card... I'll check on my desktop later) at low-impulse speeds. Full Impulse trail shows up.
    > Update: Appears to be my laptop. However, I see impulse trails on the vast majority of the one's I've tried on there.
    * Full names are not stored/displayed. My ex-borg engineer is Eight, not Eight of Thirty-one like it said during char creation.
    * "Ran..." button on Character Creation instead of "Random" for ship name. (Button appears to be the same size as the "Random" button for player name, but the ship one displays ...)
    * Loading screens are sometimes an inappropriate faction color. I see the Fed UI quite often while playing my Romulans. Noticed this on Tribble. Seems to me this happens more when going to/from allied and neutral locations such as Drozana station.
    * On "Smash and Grab", Tovan wasn't used in Cutscene (His voice was, but my Liberated Reman Tac officer was the visual) where Tovan checks transport manifests.
    * In "Tradecraft" the mission references Ajilon. Players don't go to Ajilon, they go to Chaltok.

That, I think, is all I have for now.
  • xariamaxariama Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll give you a really lame one:

- Romulans not able to visit New Romulus until high levels.

I mean, what the heck? We scout the planet, we help them decide on Dewa III to be Mol'Rihan, and we can't even visit the place? What kind of garbage is that?
    Lane Bjorn Jorgensson, Captain, ISS Voltaire

Here's a map to show how much they've screwed up the game map.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pve list not filtering correctly between space and ground, also some private groups listed in main screen

Chat window disappears during sector space

Can not turn in sector borg daily hail button greyed out

Bought odyssey uniform from fleet Taylor no uniform in Taylor selection on my romulan toon

List goes on tbh
    JtaDmwW.png
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm hearing the muffled announcements you hear at earth space dock in sector space and while doing missions.

Strange!

...And no, I know my dogs voice and it wasn't him.

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • myrnwynmyrnwyn Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a good one: EPtAux 1 doesn't give you +50 stealth detection, it gives you +500,000 stealth detection. Even Donatra can't cloak through that, lol.
  • tvlartvlar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - Ground team information is covered up by "wrap-around" buff icons.
    - Klingon player names are showing as blue in a Klingon Classic HUD .
    - no option to have different HUD colouring for different characters, or even faction.
    - constant beaming in/out of Colony Fleet mission, similar to Tau Dawa Tholian Alert.
    - Character selection player characters are shown wearing old uniforms
    - Character selection window - "Rename / Delete" buttons badly located, an accident waiting to happen.
    - new HUD is a garish, mismatched ( inconsistent styling, sizing ) distraction.
    - Boffs in pop-up information viewscreen randomly have the wrong name showing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • johnnewmantsjohnnewmants Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't know if already mentioned, but here some bugs:

* Mails can't be deleted (already mentioned)
    * Respec causing an error that the points can't applied
    * Wrong descriptions of warp cores in the dilithium store
    * Boffs aren't displayed completely at the login screen
  • cybralcybral Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - Patrol Missions (primarily involving Romulans) don't accept staying at 0
    - When you reach VA on Romulan, Skill Invalid shows up again.
    - Oh, and Engineering Consoles and Tactical Console from Mark IV to VI common to ultra rare all have +13%.
  • highlife907highlife907 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another glitch ive noticed, is all of our fleet projects have reset. Second times it happened. Not minding getting the extra fleet credits, but its keeping us at a standstill.
    Most recently happened at 11:15pm PST on 5/23/13. Had 6 Starbase, and 3 Embassy projects running, and now only 2 are still running, rest have reset to needing to be filled. Most had days left to go.

Vex
  • enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game launcher crashes when a patch starts. Lots of players have been completely locked-out of Star Trek Online for 3 DAYS and counting. For us, all the other bugs are pointless.