test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't get past character selection

vidiannavidianna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I tried to log in this morning and got to the character selection screen then I CTD. Is anyone else having this issue? I have tried about 4 times and same thing every time. Any help would be appreciated.

vidirian2001
Post edited by vidianna on

Comments

• dwcjackaldwcjackal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup same here, manged to play the romulans side for about hour then tryed to get on to my fed character it starts to load and then times out on the loading screen.
  • serapha1serapha1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same problem here, I think.

I try to load the game after it's all patched up, and as soon as it starts to display the character list upon loading it dumps me out to the desktop and the crash reporter comes up (briefly).

It happened last night and again tonight after receiving another update. I tried it on another computer (my slightly older laptop) and it loads up fine there.
  • captkylerayner13captkylerayner13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having this same problem. After patch logged in to my fed then switched to make my romulan and ever since I cant log back into that toon... which of course is my main toon. I can log into every other toon just not that one...shm
  • boggettboggett Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems a little different here, I can get to the character screen, choose a character, then click play, The loading screen comes on, progress bar gets to 94.05 complete and then locks. I get the
    server not responding
    message. Then its locked.